United Cleaning Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

United Cleaning Services Pay & Benefits reviews: Cleaner

When working here, there were a lot of cons that stood out to me. First off, the drive. We would take a 2 hour drive from New Haven, CT (where I’m currently living) to Worcester, MA. When it came to the paycheck, we got a bit of compensation though so that was a plus. However, the workplace, and especially the workers, weren’t putting as much effort into their work as i was. A 10 hour shift of non stop work (with only a 30 min lunch break) and I tried to keep things move, but more than half of the workers were just moping and lounging around until a supervisor comes to check up on our work. I’m practically doing more than double to work but still getting paid the same as them. I’m not big on pay rate but I expect people to work as if they want it, not just waiting around for someone to do it for you.
Pros
Compensation for the long trip
Cons
Short lunch breaks
good company. good workplace. good staff. the salary is minimun and they don,t have benefits that is very importan for me. good atmosphere for to work.
Pros
good staff
Cons
no benefits
Extremely busy line of work, need to have experience with Buffers and auto scrubbers. Easy crowd to get along with , the only negative comment is it was overnights, but you get used to that!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours overnight
It was an easy job the money was good I got picked up going to work and dropped off home again. Supervisors were very easy to get along with and I didn't really talk to the other workers because I liked to keep myself busy.
Pros
Could listen to my music and free travel
Cons
Was no chanllenge
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at United Cleaning Services?