UnitedHealth Group

New Zealand4 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,994 reviews

very productive,inbound calls

Inbound call center for Insurance benefits,claims. It was a good job management is bad. I think if you have a person who has good stats you shouldn't be terminated so the supervisor can prove a point to get a new position when they don't even know the job they are supervising.

Pros

pay

Cons

management

Awful

It was the worst company I’ve ever worked in my life . Employed too many staff then fired them all . Management and the boss were all sacked for making fake promises to staff and going against guidelines . The whole atmosphere was awful and people left every week . It’s such a shame . The management is very poor and do not value their staff . Don’t work here

Deliverable oriented and hard working employees

Since this organization is working on public facing projects where lots of vigilance is required due to very sensitive data, all the employees are working very hard on the deliverables.

Pros

Company's growth and very good work experience

Cons

sometimes can not even have small break

Great Company

Overall great training ..Everyone helpful..........Assisted members w benefits and taught about plan guidelines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• UnitedHealth Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?