University of Auckland
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
University of Auckland Employee Review

19 March 2020
I enjoyed working with other team members. It helped me with networking with other departments. The University of Auckland provided me with various opportunities for professional growth related activities.
Pros
Easy to manage student life
Cons
limited hours
8 June 2020
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Had a wonderful team while working with the university of Auckland, very organized structure of payroll and administration, my team leader was very good in collaborating.
17 March 2020
Senior Database Coordinator (Former Employee) - Auckland
Every Monday morning was a celebration of accomplishments and every second Friday afternnon was an afternoon tea celebrations for being who we are. Our Director for the Alumni & Development was a competent and an amazing leader. The development team were a very educated and fun bunch. The team ran and achieved the biggest fundraising campaign in the history of NZ +$300M
16 March 2020
Associate Professor (Former Employee) - Auckland
It was a really horrible place to work. You wouldn't see your colleagues most days and when you did they were very demoralised. Managers were just careerists who had no genuine interest in their staff. The whole place had a constant air of crisis about it and the managers were constantly reminding staff that there was little job security. They never treated their staff as skilled professionals. You'd be mad to work here. The salary was good by Auckland standards but there was little chance for career progression.