University of Auckland
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
University of Auckland Employee Review

Management is over-paid, while people who do the daily grind are under-paid.

4 March 2020
Management is not open and collaborative. They make decisions without discussing it with staff. They do not really know what happens on the ground.
$5M was found to buy a house for the new VC, but they don't have money to pay the staff a decent salary.
8 June 2020
Child Care Worker (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Had a wonderful team while working with the university of Auckland, very organized structure of payroll and administration, my team leader was very good in collaborating.
19 March 2020
Same location
Logistic Assistant, Exam Supervisor and Teacher Reliever (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I enjoyed working with other team members. It helped me with networking with other departments. The University of Auckland provided me with various opportunities for professional growth related activities.
Pros
Easy to manage student life
Cons
limited hours
17 March 2020
Senior Database Coordinator (Former Employee) - Auckland
Every Monday morning was a celebration of accomplishments and every second Friday afternnon was an afternoon tea celebrations for being who we are. Our Director for the Alumni & Development was a competent and an amazing leader. The development team were a very educated and fun bunch. The team ran and achieved the biggest fundraising campaign in the history of NZ +$300M