University of Auckland

Administrator5 reviews
New Zealand5 reviews

4.2Work–Life Balance

The best 9.5 years of work

Working at the University was confidence building and for the most part very supportive.Work goes in waves of fast paced and general day to day relaxed. Usually the team has different times of fast and relaxed so you ask the ones that are busy if they need help.Teamwork was so important there.My most enjoyable experience was working with the students to make their lives a little bit easier.They were the ones that kept me going. If you are not student focussed you should not work there.

Encouraging and interesting work environment.

Offered great flexibility and a focus on personal development. Variety of interesting work and encouragement to take part in university activities. Very friendly staff.

Inspiring, flexible and friendly workplace.

The University of Auckland Libraries and Learning Services is an inspiring and friendly work environment. There is a good work/life balance and it offers flexibility.

Pleasant place to work

I enjoyed my work at the University and my co-workers were friendly and welcoming. I did however wish there was more opportunity to grow and find more challenging positions.

Pros

Pleasant non-stressful work

Cons

long hours and 6 day a week work routine

Not great

The university of Auckland was an employer that was not interested in creating a happy workplace or competitive wages. They were unwilling to compromise with staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Auckland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

University of Auckland Reviews by Location