University of Otago Employee Reviews for Demonstrator
New Zealand4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 63 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
The department had a terrible culture. The staff organizing the labs were great but any higher up and there was a culture of gossip and belittling as soon as someone turned their back. Not uncommon to see people reduced to tear by supervisors.
Demonstrating is a fantastic way for students to gain experience in teaching and higher education systems. UoOtago and its staff provided an ideal environment for postgraduate students to test their teaching/tutoring skills alongside their peer and superiors.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more University of Otago reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Otago. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 63 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about University of Otago
- What interview questions do they ask at University of Otago?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at University of Otago?2 people answered
- Does University of Otago have a staff discount? How much is University of Otago’s staff discount?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at University of Otago?One person answered
- If you were to leave University of Otago, what would be the reason?One person answered
See all questions and answers
University of Otago Reviews by Job Title