University of Otago Employee Review

View all University of Otago reviews

Very fun environment & culturally exciting
Study supervisor & mentor (Former Employee) –  University of Otago, Dunedin13 November 2014
It is fun to work with students from all different cultures. I have learned how to be helpful and be responsible, managed time between study, family and work, and receive massive help and support from co-workers if need to. I enjoy the job because I get to help and often support younger students with any issues regarding study. I provide support with good understanding of being a student myself.
Pros
free coffee, food and especially fruits everyday.

Other University of Otago Employee Reviews

Excellent work culture
PhD Researcher (Final Year) (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, Otago8 December 2019
My experience as a PhD researcher at the University of Otago has been wonderful. They have a very relaxed and friendly environment. I would highly recommend this University to any prospective student/ researcher.
Just another job.
Assistant Research Fellow (Former Employee) –  Dunedin City, Otago28 November 2019
Ridiculously stressful with twice the workload I signed up for with no appreciation.

The only thing that made it worth it until it lasted was my passion for Science and even that couldn't save it.