University of Otago Employee Review
I worked as a teaching assistant and PhD student in Dunedin, Otago. Depending on the department, the culture is different. salaries for PhD and PostDocs are good and fair. However, job security after graduation is an issue. The administration workflow is amazing. Very smooth and quick in responses.
I am a full-time student working part-time for the university. I am relatively well-respected by my colleagues and the students I teach alike – with each hall of residence varying. They have set pay scales for each level of education (eg. undergraduate, graduate, masters) for hourly tutoring pay. Undergraduate is ~$19p/h for preparation and delivery of tutorial.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Otago. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 63 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about University of Otago
- What interview questions do they ask at University of Otago?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at University of Otago?2 people answered
- Does University of Otago have a staff discount? How much is University of Otago’s staff discount?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at University of Otago?One person answered
- If you were to leave University of Otago, what would be the reason?One person answered
See all questions and answers
University of Otago Reviews by Job Title