Vector Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vector Limited Employee Review

Inclusive and diverse workplace

12 May 2019
While working for Vector, I was included as part of the community and given best possible opportunities while working there. You can sign up for confidential counselling as part of the EAP service, I had a compassionate supervisor who made sure I was achieving my best and wanting to know me as a person. I was awarded for working which was a surprise! I was stood up in front of everyone in acknowledgement for the work I'd done - how it was a very steep learning curve, knowing nothing of the job to begin with. It made for a great place to discover things and enjoy coming into work each day.
Pros
Flexible hours
9 March 2020
Driver/Filler (Current Employee) - Taupo, Waikato
Work starts at 0700. I'm there from 0630 onward so we can have a coffee and have a quick talk about what's going on. Get your manifest and handheld device. Do truck check as well as logbook and schedule of quantities Do deliveries and reload truck for next day
4 April 2019
Receptionist/Business unit Administrator (Former Employee) - Newmarker
Warm and diverse culture . Friendly , happy people Most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the staff and the external customers coming in. The hardest part for me is that there is no flexible work hours , I spend 10 hours at work and 2 hours in traffic every day.
Pros
The people
Cons
No flexible hours
15 October 2017
Residential sales support engineer (Current Employee) - Auckland
Fantastic company to work for. Give you plenty of support and help is always there when ever you need it. Supportive with decisions you make and provide plenty of technical support and advice.
Pros
Great work benefits, great salary
Cons
Certain processes take longer than normal
  1. Inclusive and diverse workplace