VF Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from VF Corporation:

VF Corporation Employee Reviews

The company and management at the corporate level is great and appears to be very ethical. However it is much different at the office level. If you are not in the clique with the chosen ones, you will get no where, no matter how hard you work and the extra duties you take on without compensation or time allotted to do them. They will make a whole new position for you if you kiss up enough but the people that work hard to try to prove themselves get a pat on the back. If you dare speak up about an issue you are having or the favoritism that occurs on a daily basis, be prepared to dig your own grave.
I had liked working there. The pay is very good and you can have more experience on job skills . They hiring you pretty quickly, so you don’t have to wait around .
Working at VF was a great experience, you get the opportunity to connect with customers, organize the store, work with cash register and answer phones
This place hired me didnt work there for long because the covid-19 and knowing that it was only a temp job they said they will call us all back when it picks up again I loved working here because it's easy and the day goes by fast
Pros
Everything is good here place is fair people are very nice
Cons
Wish it wasnt a temp job
Management makes a job, avoid this place. If they don't like you, they'll find a way to get rid of you. Poor communication for a call center. Decent pay with differentials.
Pros
Pay
Was excited to work there. The DM was very demeaning and did not connect with the team. Always looked for the downfalls, and did not support the store
I have feel about vf is the good company,
Action:

1) they able to handling to brand method,

2) they provide good benefited to workers,

3) they doing happy business with makers.
VF as a whole is a good company but your personal experience will depend on your management. My manager lacks management skills. In our department there is no opportunity for growth (promotions)because management does not want you to learn. Processes are not improved.
Pros
On site gym, cafeteria, social events, community events
Cons
Lack of Opportunities for current workers, favortism
I was fired when I asked why they wouldn’t tell me. Overall it’s a good place to be but when they’re done with you you get thrown out. They talk a lot about employee happiness but hr runs the company and what they say goes. If someone should doesn’t like you you’re gone
In the branch that I work for under VF Corp. it is super relaxed and fun; we are a small group of 6 people (including the manager), we are all great friends and are similar to a small out-of-family family. I've made plenty of life-long friends and I am super thankful that I took on the position I did with this company!
Good organization to work just they need to work on the managw employees.
And they have to be very aggressive in there approach of retaining people who are working in the organization
My experience in VF was the best I had in my life, is a company commitmented with the employees, and always supporting any personal situation.
Azienda ben strutturata ma non troppo attenta alle esigenze del lavoratrore i termini di motivazioni professionali.
I don't have much to say about it being it was so long ago but I loved working there. Overall the environment was amazing, my managers were hit and miss but not too bad mostly hard to approach. The main reason I left is because they don't give you enough money, if I made more money I would have stayed for years.
Enjoyed every second of it, great mentoring schemes helped with ramping up really quick.
Working hours are flexible for the most part and team mates are always helpful
Very good place to work great pay an benefits just slow from coronas outbreak.would retire from there if not I loved my job there. Keeps you in shape to.
Excellent place to work at. They treat you fairly and pay decent. Great benefits!! They appreciate employees and constantly give lunches or different types of rewards.
My experience with VF Outlet has been amazing. I worked there for a couple months and I learned so much regarding social skills and clothing. The aura of the place is very nice and I highly recommend working there.
Working environment is very good. All the workers and staff is very co-operative. Light weight work. Multiple shifts are available. Lunch rooms are well maintained. Washrooms are well cleaned and maintained
Strong support system
Great benefits

Strong purpose

Great leadership

Strong collaboration

Great executive leadership team

A very matrix-ed organization
If you are looking for a retail job, this is a good place to work. They work with your schedule and have full time positions. Great values for the money.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at VF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.