VF Corporation Employee Reviews

We have access to the river walk. We had a basketball pole in the warehouse.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Logan, UT16 September 2019
I was there to help the transition to Denver. I worked hard , learned alot, about their general ledger, and kept to my word and stayed until the job in Logan was done.
Pros
free treats, and drinks
Cons
Buen ambiente de trabajo y mucho dinamismo
Sales Planner (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México13 September 2019
Una corporación con grandes retos, tiene una amplia cultura de trabajo en equipo, un buen ambiente laboral y mucho aprendizaje.
Pros
Sueldo
Cons
Dependiendo el área en ocasiones puede extenderse tu horario laboral
VF Outlet
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  801 Hill Ave, Wyomissing, PA11 September 2019
Working at VF Outlet is very calm. It is an easy job if you have been a cashier before, the job duties are simple and not difficult at all. The environment was nice, but your mostly alone in your section.
VF Outlet Review
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Birch Run, MI8 September 2019
VF Outlet in Birch Run, Michigan was the best experience I ever had when working there. It was also my very first job, so the management and employers were very kind and nice towards me. If I could, I would go back to working for them.
Underpaid, energy draining job with overbearing management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Camden Town, Greater London7 September 2019
The job pays less than the minimum wage, so you get paid only about £7.(x) phr. You will need to enslave yourself to earn only a low amount in monthly paid wages. The working hours can be long and you are expected to oversell your energy to every customer for 8 hours. Management pressure you to meet a certain amount of money for the store every single hour you have to sell a certain amount of shoes even with no customers. You will find managers are overbearing and ‘pushy’ for you to sell shoe protectors and socks to customers who are not even interested in the first place. You will have to force every single customer to complete survey about your service before they leave the store. This is difficult as 90% of their customers are foreign tourists who do not understand what you are asking of them in English. Mangers are generally patronising and domineering. Not much ‘fun’ to work with apart from the store manager who had good people skills. He’s the only English... You have to endure using communal in ear radios that do not get cleaned and are just so loud and annoying to deal with for 8 hours on shift.

Lastly, you can expect some mangers to pick staff that they are not friends with and swap their positions on the shop floor to allow the manger to take an early lunch break even one hour into their shift, while you go from having a lunch was in 4 hours to 5hrs and 30 minutes. Don’t forget - £7 something phr Job for all of this :) xx - I’ve been paid more to flip burgers and cook fries.
Pros
Long lunch break
Cons
Low pay, long hours, patronising management
Overall was a great experience.
Warranty Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI6 September 2019
Discounts were great. compensation could be much better. They are well below the market for a call center /inside sales facility.

Being in a call q you were graded on time away from phone, time per call, dropped calls etc.
Pros
Great team
Cons
Compensation
Great customer service. There was never an issue with how employees interacted with the customers or themselves.
Brand Representative (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJ6 September 2019
I had a amazing experience at VF Outlet. My coworkers were respectful & very patient. My managers were very delightful & helpful more than anything else. Although, many customers were rude working there taught me to be more patient and mindful of the rules set.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Very rude customers as many other stores have.
ambiente de trabajo competitivo
Vendedor full time (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana4 September 2019
vf es una muy buena empresa sol que aveces era demasiado estresante su trato hacia el trabajador
Pros
las actividades
Cons
no son muy comprensivos
Good place
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Visalia, CA3 September 2019
Nice work place to work at. Fast and proficient. Getting the work dine. Helping others. Team work understanding. Helping hands by the company. Making work worthwhile.
Very busy store
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Primm, NV2 September 2019
I enjoyed all the challanges tge locat9had to offer . They pay well and give employees a chance for advancement. The drive is terrible on the weekends .
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Travel
Hemmer
Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Henning, TN30 August 2019
I really enjoyed working there. Everyone was like family. I messed up when I quit. I have worked at a lot of jobs. But their wasn’t one like Vf. If I could take my time back I would.
not a fun place to work.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON30 August 2019
I worked in large companies,but this is the worst managed company that i ever worked for.management does not listen to workers,big concern about safety issues not addressed,lot of favouritism and supervisors bully workers.management lies to workers.would not recommend this company to work for,
Terrible
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Nottingham City Centre, Nottinghamshire28 August 2019
40 hrs terrible job too many systems to learnt no advancement, company only cares about money, management terrible, you get 50% off all products too be honest it not worth it unless you already like the brands
This was a great place to work, my manager was incredible and taught me so much.
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CA21 August 2019
I loved this job because every day was different. My coworkers were great, we all worked together very well. My manager was great and taught me more than I ever thought I could learn about fire resistant clothing.
Cons
The CA office was shut down and moved to TN
Fun Place to work
Stocker/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Byron, GA20 August 2019
Laid back atmosphere
Management was great; wanted employees to learn all job duties in the store to be a valuable employee.
Best part of the job was the relationships I formed and the flexibility of the job.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
not a lot of customer traffic
Productive and fun store to work
ASSISTANT MANGER (Current Employee) –  5253 International Dr Orlando Fl19 August 2019
VF outlet have a lot opportunities to grow and learn. The store received a lot tourist customer. The management are pretty good and is a very nice store for work and start career.
Long and extended work hours
Order Picker (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VA18 August 2019
The company could be better if they were more informative about working long hours. The mandatory overtime is out of the norm. You have to work mandatory sundays too. They really don't care about your family/worklife balance.
Pros
Discounts at certain online companies
Cons
Long work hours, human resources isn't very helpful
Working for vf
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CA17 August 2019
Fun working for vf you have to work hard to get hired. The most horrible thing at vf is when it's summer time the heat in that warehouse is bad you need to be able to work in extremely high heat. Other then that it a good place to work.
Hardworking environement
Packer (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VA14 August 2019
For a warehouse job, this was a great job. Staff is all extremely friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was clean and all employees are to act respectively and is a no smoking property. As far as the work, it is very fast paced and can get very busy and stressful. Requires lots of constant standing and consistent work throughout your shift.
Un lugar para trabajo competitivo
Wrangler, VF Jeanswear (Former Employee) –  Area Manager Engineering13 August 2019
Ideal para hacer carrera a largo plazo, se aprende a detalle todo lo relacionado a confeccion de ropa

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.