Vitaco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vitaco Employee Reviews

New Zealand3 reviews
was always a good day at work due to the people that I was working with. also picked up on a lot of new skills and meeting skills as we were doing deliveries which made me more comfortable with talking to a variety of cultures. was always a good vibe at work
Pros
lunch on the road
Cons
long hours on the road
The company itself is very high standard in any pharmaceutical but the management is not a good management. The only time you see them on the floor when there is an audits and they will be encouraged people not to run production just clean the whole day until the audit is finished. And the only time you'll see them all on the floor early hours is the auditing.
typical day in GMP department would consist of ensuring the process line is running smoothly and products are we presented for sales. very fast pace

an average day in the distribution department of the factory is very full on co-workers rushing around to fill orders and have then packed on a pallet correctly and ready for shipping all over New Zealand.