Be open minded - be honest.
Have real life examples of situations you can talk about.
Be confident and sociable, ask the interviewers how their day was and take a social aspect before you get down to business. Take time with your answers, ask questions at your interview. Do some preparation give them a casual google so you'll be able to answer questions when they ask you what you know about Vodafone. Greet them with a smile, thank them for their time but overall be confident and seem interested
One of my friend help me.
Be yourself and sell your experience/personality and suitability for the role
You need to look smart
- What interview questions do they ask at Vodafone?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Vodafone?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Vodafone, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Vodafone?2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Vodafone?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Vodafone?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Vodafone?2 people answered