Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Vodafone:

Vodafone Employee Reviews

Our customer care team is very family and close nit. help and support is provided by management and staff are great. Management is very approachable. stable hours
Pros
team, managment
Cons
travel time
Was great place to begin with and from there the micro managing from my manager L*&a started. They pay very poorly and the work is unsatisfying and very tedious
Loved working for Vodafone, I mostly enjoyed the people, culture and environment. Always a different day in the office, changes throughout the years and some great connections which I have continued to have even with people who have moved on in their careers.
Lack of overall support. Terrible leadership. Poor internal processes that do not support customers, or staff. Most tech/customer services are now off shore.
Pros
You get paid fortnightly.
Cons
Low morale.
I worked as a Service Delivery Consultant for around a year, this role was part of a career progression in the same company. This role was definitely very fast paced, had a lot of customer interactions. It definitely taught me communication skills which are valuable for any other role I going into in the future.
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture
Poor organizational structures and arbitrary/unrealistic deadlines mean that success is always unlikely. Management (not all, but too many) then often use bullying to force the pace - e.g. expecting significant overtime at no extra pay, public humiliation if deadlines are not met, shouting at people in public - and other tactics that are effectively bullying. If you complain, then you are not a team player. Your colleagues therefore often end up working against you in order to help themselves - so competition of the unhealthy kind.
I really enjoyed working with the people there. Their teamwork really is evident in the culture that they embodied. Fun and exciting working environment.
very good place to work Good benefits,work life Balance flexible hours,friendly environment free Breakfast, Friday drinks can work from home some time
Frustrating and stressful company to work for, with very poor internal communication and processes. There is nothing in the way of employee protection, and you are expected to sit and be abused by customers with a smile on your face.
Good growth opportunities and great managers who took keen interest in my well being too. Would highly recommend Vodafone. Great benefits too.........
Got the most improvement for making sales and the workplace had a good culture presented. Always a helpful team leader that gets you through the day. There were targets that were required to make on the day which was happening. Enjoyed being in a team where we get help and we help others that needed help.
Pros
Shared lunch was always provided
Cons
Late hours was required so the targets did get done
Very good place and great being in a supportive team there. Help is received by Team Members and Team Leaders. Shared lunch always provided. A Commission is received on your sales as well
Pros
Team Lubches
Cons
Hours suitable
No day is the same Structured training's and meetings Supported by teams in your area Supportive HR teams Diversity and inclusion is a massive focus. I enjoy the culture, leading teams to over achieve and also the option for career progression.
Vodafone is a great place to work, by providing employees with flexible ways of working from different locations. It is an innovative organisation promoting technology and is always interested in their employees progress.
Pros
Work culture is great, managers are constructive and supportive. Promotes women in technology.
Great work culture. Helpful management. Uncapped commission. Working hours. Weekends off. Friendly staff Very Close from the train station Understanding Management
Progressive and Learning environment, is the key strength where you have the liberty to learn from internal portals and switch role in your own area of interest.
Vodafone always put in the priority the welfare of every employees. In terms of the workplace and facilities it is all good but above all every accomplishments is recognized and awarded.
Pros
Incentives is Amazing
Cons
working hours during dawn
The job required developing new business, managing leads and acquiring new businesses. I have always been achieving targets and KPIs. I continuously achieved and exceeded my targets for more than 30 months while working for Vodafone. I learned excellent communication skills which I have acquired over the long selling experience. I can quickly establish rapport with customers and satisfy their needs and close sales. The culture of the company is great. Team environment everyone helping everyone else. The hardest part of the job is when the customer occasionally is not delivered service as promised and expected. Meeting new people every day and getting to know them is the most enjoyable part of the job. Vodafone management is great.
Pros
Good on the job training
Cons
When chorus messes up we get the blame.
Both companies were amazing to work for. Telstra Clear was a fantastic business with a real feel of unity. Everyone felt extremely valued and really felt like they had a purpose within the business. When Vodafone NZ bought the company they continued where Telstra Clear left off and after a bit of a transitional period and a slight restructure the fantastic work continued. Can't fault either company. Salary and bonus was unbelievable and there was plenty of room for progression.
I enjoyed working there at vodafone as a customer service rep. I believe they really look after the employees. Feeling spoilt as a staff member made me feel so proud to work for Vodafone NZ.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Customers are rude