Vodafone Employee Reviews

Found 70 reviews matching the search See all 5,049 reviews
Vodafone is a great place to work
Service Delivery Consultant - Vodafone Wholesale (Former Employee) –  NZ4 December 2019
I worked as a Service Delivery Consultant for around a year, this role was part of a career progression in the same company. This role was definitely very fast paced, had a lot of customer interactions. It definitely taught me communication skills which are valuable for any other role I going into in the future.
This review was a position held in Christchurch not for the premium business consultant as I was previously employed as
Premium Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland24 November 2019
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture
Interesting work but culture of management bullying and unhealthy competition
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland24 November 2019
Poor organizational structures and arbitrary/unrealistic deadlines mean that success is always unlikely. Management (not all, but too many) then often use bullying to force the pace - e.g. expecting significant overtime at no extra pay, public humiliation if deadlines are not met, shouting at people in public - and other tactics that are effectively bullying. If you complain, then you are not a team player.

Your colleagues therefore often end up working against you in order to help themselves - so competition of the unhealthy kind.
Great
Small Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Napier, Hawke's Bay2 November 2019
I really enjoyed working with the people there. Their teamwork really is evident in the culture that they embodied. Fun and exciting working environment.
good place work
Set-up Analyst (Former Employee) –  Auckland30 June 2019
very good place to work
Good benefits,work life Balance
flexible hours,friendly environment
free Breakfast, Friday drinks
can work from home some time
Stressful work environment with no support and a 'get over it' approach.
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Christchurch, Canterbury25 June 2019
Frustrating and stressful company to work for, with very poor internal communication and processes. There is nothing in the way of employee protection, and you are expected to sit and be abused by customers with a smile on your face.
Personal growth
Auckland Metro (Former Employee) –  Auckland Metro28 May 2019
Good growth opportunities and great managers who took keen interest in my well being too. Would highly recommend Vodafone.
Great benefits too.........
Fun Workplace
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Penrose, Auckland20 May 2019
Got the most improvement for making sales and the workplace had a good culture presented.
Always a helpful team leader that gets you through the day.
There were targets that were required to make on the day which was happening.
Enjoyed being in a team where we get help and we help others that needed help.
Pros
Shared lunch was always provided
Cons
Late hours was required so the targets did get done
Very well performance from team members
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Ellerslie, Auckland24 March 2019
Very good place and great being in a supportive team there.
Help is received by Team Members and Team Leaders.
Shared lunch always provided.
A Commission is received on your sales as well
Pros
Team Lubches
Cons
Hours suitable
Great working enviroment
Business Lifecycle Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Ellerslie, Auckland4 March 2019
No day is the same
Structured training's and meetings
Supported by teams in your area
Supportive HR teams
Diversity and inclusion is a massive focus.

I enjoy the culture, leading teams to over achieve and also the option for career progression.
Good Organisation
ITIL Process Lead (Current Employee) –  Wellington City, Wellington19 February 2019
Vodafone is a great place to work, by providing employees with flexible ways of working from different locations. It is an innovative organisation promoting technology and is always interested in their employees progress.
Pros
Work culture is great, managers are constructive and supportive. Promotes women in technology.
Business Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ellerslie, Auckland16 February 2019
Great work culture.
Helpful management.
Uncapped commission.
Working hours.
Weekends off.
Friendly staff
Very Close from the train station
Understanding Management
Progressive and Learning environment
Cyber Defence Incident Manager (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland3 February 2019
Progressive and Learning environment, is the key strength where you have the liberty to learn from internal portals and switch role in your own area of interest.
Very Positive workplace and very generous Bosses
Customer Service for Billing and Accounts (Former Employee) –  New Zealand25 January 2019
Vodafone always put in the priority the welfare of every employees. In terms of the workplace and facilities it is all good but above all every accomplishments is recognized and awarded.
Pros
Incentives is Amazing
Cons
working hours during dawn
Good work environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland28 August 2018
The job required developing new business, managing leads and acquiring new businesses. I have always been achieving targets and KPIs. I continuously achieved and exceeded my targets for more than 30 months while working for Vodafone. I learned excellent communication skills which I have acquired over the long selling experience. I can quickly establish rapport with customers and satisfy their needs and close sales. The culture of the company is great. Team environment everyone helping everyone else. The hardest part of the job is when the customer occasionally is not delivered service as promised and expected. Meeting new people every day and getting to know them is the most enjoyable part of the job. Vodafone management is great.
Pros
Good on the job training
Cons
When chorus messes up we get the blame.
Amazing Comapny
Business Solutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auckland30 May 2018
Both companies were amazing to work for. Telstra Clear was a fantastic business with a real feel of unity. Everyone felt extremely valued and really felt like they had a purpose within the business. When Vodafone NZ bought the company they continued where Telstra Clear left off and after a bit of a transitional period and a slight restructure the fantastic work continued. Can't fault either company. Salary and bonus was unbelievable and there was plenty of room for progression.
Vodafone
Mobile Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland23 April 2018
I enjoyed working there at vodafone as a customer service rep. I believe they really look after the employees. Feeling spoilt as a staff member made me feel so proud to work for Vodafone NZ.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Customers are rude
Challenging yet rewarding
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Auckland8 April 2018
A typical work day would include: Arriving at the office with a strict 8am start. Getting yourself organised and sorting out what needs to be accomplished that day. Telecommunications throughout the day and ending with an overview with your team/manager.

I learned how to communicate with customers on a professional level, meeting targets by excelling in sales techniques and learning product knowledge.

The hardest part of this job would have to of been dealing with unhappy customers. As for the most enjoyable part, dealing with satisfied customers.
Pros
Challenges, satisfying customers and the team
Cons
long hours, unhappy customers
Fun & Inviting workplace
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Takapuna, Auckland28 February 2018
The work environment is definitely inviting & cheerful though no day is ever the same. There is always work however there is never a tedious job that needs to be completed. Your role within the workplace may sound simple though there is always excitement throughout your day.
productive, friendly and fun work place.
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  viaduct harbour, Auckland7 January 2018
Great place to work in, productive and friendly staff, fun place to be in. Vodafone is one of the leading telecommunication companies in New Zealand which offers their services in mobiles, Fixed line & Broadband(ADSL,VDSL), Fibre. They put their customers first and works to deliver their best services for them.
Along with handsome salaries all employees are given free company mobile and bill is taken care by the company. They have activity rooms,indoor sports rooms which employees can use as stress Busters and to refresh themselves.
Overall this company is a great place to work in with a great scope of advancement in career.
Pros
free fruits, beverages, pizzas and weekly perks for outstanding performance of employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K