Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Awesome place

6 November 2016
what an amazing place I worked for, I learned how to deal with pressure and how to solve problems, management was great was always developing and motivating people to do better ,hardest part was to meet targets and most enjoyable part was that I could eventually be a sales person.
Pros
commission
Cons
too far to drive
9 February 2021
Set Up Specialist (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Initially employed as a contractor for 2 yrs and eventually moved to full time after. A member of multiple teams during my time and gained lots of experience with multiple systems and process. Lots of opportunity to grow if you prepared to do the hard yards. Most managers were awesome . No micronanaging from my experience Had the best team members who took the time to share there knowledge. Worked remotely in last team.
Pros
Team outings, Peope
Cons
A couple of dodgy managers and pay was ok
8 October 2020
Real Time Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) - Smales Farm, Auckland
Was great place to begin with and from there the micro managing from my manager L*&a started. They pay very poorly and the work is unsatisfying and very tedious
12 March 2020
Real Time Coordinator (Former Employee) - Vodafone NZ
Loved working for Vodafone, I mostly enjoyed the people, culture and environment. Always a different day in the office, changes throughout the years and some great connections which I have continued to have even with people who have moved on in their careers.