Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Best Place to learn

23 September 2017
Everyday is different surrounded with various challenges. Customer satisfaction has always been the priority for this job. Management is great and always there to assist you. Working with different culture has been a great experience. It was like a second home to me. I made lots of friends. You get different challenges every day which is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Health Insurance, free phone, Bonus, Good Pay
Cons
13 August 2015
Same roleSame location
Team Manager/Contact Centre Manager (Current Employee) - Auckland
Fun place to work Friendly people Easy place to advance Great Diversity I love working for Vodafone however I am wanting a lifestyle change and Northland is where I'd love to be
9 February 2021
Same location
Set Up Specialist (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Initially employed as a contractor for 2 yrs and eventually moved to full time after. A member of multiple teams during my time and gained lots of experience with multiple systems and process. Lots of opportunity to grow if you prepared to do the hard yards. Most managers were awesome . No micronanaging from my experience Had the best team members who took the time to share there knowledge. Worked remotely in last team.
Pros
Team outings, Peope
Cons
A couple of dodgy managers and pay was ok
30 June 2019
Same location
Set-up Analyst (Former Employee) - Auckland
very good place to work Good benefits,work life Balance flexible hours,friendly environment free Breakfast, Friday drinks can work from home some time
  1. Best Place to learn