Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

fun place to work

overall company is alright but not stable hours. plus the culture of the organization is not happy or fun

Pros

free lunch

Same role

Productive and fun workplace

Job responsibilities include:  Processing broadband & home phone service requests  Providing outstanding customer service  Answering billing queries by customers  Ensuring all our customers are happy with the services they are getting  Communicating with other Vodafone departments so customers receive minimal disruption with their services  Offering native language speakers for customers who request it so proper solutions are given  I also did volunteer work for other departments including technical support, provisioning and relocations in order to gain necessary skills for career development.

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

long wait times on the phone all day
Same role

My experience working at Vodafone as been overall, enjoyable

A typical day consists of assisting customers with mobile billing and technical enquiries. I undertook a week of technical training at the beginning of the year which has given me a better understanding of how a mobile network runs, how to troubleshoot a range of phone, network and wireless internet problems. The hardest part of the job are the shift hours, being on a twilight shift means the earliest I start is midday, and the latest I finish is midnight. Due to my technical training, most of my shifts are placed later in the day which is not ideal for me as it does impact on my personal life.

Pros

free cake once a month for birthdays, free fruit once a week, positive work environment, approachable team leaders, fairly relaxed environment

Cons

the late shifts, dealing with difficult or abusive customers can wear you down
Same location

Very well performance from team members

Very good place and great being in a supportive team there. Help is received by Team Members and Team Leaders. Shared lunch always provided. A Commission is received on your sales as well

Pros

Team Lubches

Cons

Hours suitable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3K
2K
1.2K

• Vodafone
  • fun place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?