Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Review

Good work environment

The job required developing new business, managing leads and acquiring new businesses. I have always been achieving targets and KPIs. I continuously achieved and exceeded my targets for more than 30 months while working for Vodafone. I learned excellent communication skills which I have acquired over the long selling experience. I can quickly establish rapport with customers and satisfy their needs and close sales. The culture of the company is great. Team environment everyone helping everyone else. The hardest part of the job is when the customer occasionally is not delivered service as promised and expected. Meeting new people every day and getting to know them is the most enjoyable part of the job. Vodafone management is great.

Pros

Good on the job training

Cons

When chorus messes up we get the blame.

Same role

Great

I really enjoyed working with the people there. Their teamwork really is evident in the culture that they embodied. Fun and exciting working environment.
Same location

Loved the Manukau enviroment and culture

Initially employed as a contractor for 2 yrs and eventually moved to full time after. A member of multiple teams during my time and gained lots of experience with multiple systems and process. Lots of opportunity to grow if you prepared to do the hard yards. Most managers were awesome . No micronanaging from my experience Had the best team members who took the time to share there knowledge. Worked remotely in last team.

Pros

Team outings, Peope

Cons

A couple of dodgy managers and pay was ok
Same location

good place work

very good place to work Good benefits,work life Balance flexible hours,friendly environment free Breakfast, Friday drinks can work from home some time
  • Vodafone