Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Helping customers do their thing better.

13 March 2015
• Solving customer queries and problems, connecting them to Vodafone products and services that meet their needs. • Complaints management and resolving. • Exceed service and performance targets. • Working and motivating within a fantastic fun team. • Pushing myself to be the best that I can be within my team. • Solving problems and taking care of people. • Providing customers with quick answers, smart solutions and simpler ways to do things. • Adding Value to every customer question, going the extra mile to exceed our customer expectations. • Using Wireline tool to check Chorus’s Wholesale network, to be able to carry out submitting order directly to Chorus; Reserve PSTN numbers; Verify Address Details; Query Address information; Check Exchanges; Submit Failed Self Installs; Reschedule an OTT prior to Ready For Service (RFS) date. • Contributing to motivate my team in what we can do to be the best. • Feedback & Complaints Management. Investigating Details and Possible Resolutions for a Complaint. • Basic Technical trouble-shooting for Mobile and Fixed Landline • Using own ingenuity to be resourceful, solve problems and be inventive with our customers
Pros
Fantastic offices
Cons
None.
27 December 2016
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) - Auckland
Job responsibilities include:  Processing broadband & home phone service requests  Providing outstanding customer service  Answering billing queries by customers  Ensuring all our customers are happy with the services they are getting  Communicating with other Vodafone departments so customers receive minimal disruption with their services  Offering native language speakers for customers who request it so proper solutions are given  I also did volunteer work for other departments including technical support, provisioning and relocations in order to gain necessary skills for career development.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
long wait times on the phone all day
3 April 2016
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) - Auckland Harbour, Auckland
A typical day consists of assisting customers with mobile billing and technical enquiries. I undertook a week of technical training at the beginning of the year which has given me a better understanding of how a mobile network runs, how to troubleshoot a range of phone, network and wireless internet problems. The hardest part of the job are the shift hours, being on a twilight shift means the earliest I start is midday, and the latest I finish is midnight. Due to my technical training, most of my shifts are placed later in the day which is not ideal for me as it does impact on my personal life.
Pros
free cake once a month for birthdays, free fruit once a week, positive work environment, approachable team leaders, fairly relaxed environment
Cons
the late shifts, dealing with difficult or abusive customers can wear you down
9 February 2021
Same location
Set Up Specialist (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Initially employed as a contractor for 2 yrs and eventually moved to full time after. A member of multiple teams during my time and gained lots of experience with multiple systems and process. Lots of opportunity to grow if you prepared to do the hard yards. Most managers were awesome . No micronanaging from my experience Had the best team members who took the time to share there knowledge. Worked remotely in last team.
Pros
Team outings, Peope
Cons
A couple of dodgy managers and pay was ok
  1. Helping customers do their thing better.