Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Low Morale

12 February 2020
Lack of overall support. Terrible leadership. Poor internal processes that do not support customers, or staff. Most tech/customer services are now off shore.
Pros
You get paid fortnightly.
Cons
Low morale.
4 April 2017
Same role
Technical Support (FAB) (Former Employee) - Great southroad
fun environment too work good at all time , management was ok Exposure to new cut edge technology the social activity and games on friday the food and snacks
Pros
social activity
Cons
long hourssometime
5 April 2016
Same roleSame location
Technical Support telephonist (Former Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
Great team environment, the support you get is amazing. There were heaps of technical information that needed to be learnt for this role, in which they helped us all (about 15 of us) achieve what we needed to achieve to do our jobs efficiently. Great Job although the location wasn't suited. Loved working here! Even got to see Che Fu at the Christmas party!!
Pros
Free Lunches, Approachable Team Leaders
Cons
Very Technical Learning
9 February 2021
Set Up Specialist (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Initially employed as a contractor for 2 yrs and eventually moved to full time after. A member of multiple teams during my time and gained lots of experience with multiple systems and process. Lots of opportunity to grow if you prepared to do the hard yards. Most managers were awesome . No micronanaging from my experience Had the best team members who took the time to share there knowledge. Worked remotely in last team.
Pros
Team outings, Peope
Cons
A couple of dodgy managers and pay was ok