Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

2 February 2015
It has always been fun to work at all work places. I have learned lot of skills through out my journey from CSR to a TL. Management has always been very supportive in my Career development. My Co-workers are very knowledgeable and helpful. I never had any hard time in either of the company.
Pros
more breaks
9 February 2021
Same roleSame location
Set Up Specialist (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
Initially employed as a contractor for 2 yrs and eventually moved to full time after. A member of multiple teams during my time and gained lots of experience with multiple systems and process. Lots of opportunity to grow if you prepared to do the hard yards. Most managers were awesome . No micronanaging from my experience Had the best team members who took the time to share there knowledge. Worked remotely in last team.
Pros
Team outings, Peope
Cons
A couple of dodgy managers and pay was ok
9 March 2015
Same roleSame location
Complex Faults Specialist (Former Employee) - Auckland, N
Go to work on a rotating schedule, select faults out of a queue, enjoy the company of work colleagues, restore as many services as possible for as many customers as possible within any given 8 hours.
Pros
Working with a variety of technology
Cons
Management...didn't know how to deal with people
30 June 2019
Same location
Set-up Analyst (Former Employee) - Auckland
very good place to work Good benefits,work life Balance flexible hours,friendly environment free Breakfast, Friday drinks can work from home some time