Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Review

They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture

Same role

Vodafone

I enjoyed working there at vodafone as a customer service rep. I believe they really look after the employees. Feeling spoilt as a staff member made me feel so proud to work for Vodafone NZ.

Pros

Perks

Cons

Customers are rude
Same location

Interesting work but culture of management bullying and unhealthy competition

Poor organizational structures and arbitrary/unrealistic deadlines mean that success is always unlikely. Management (not all, but too many) then often use bullying to force the pace - e.g. expecting significant overtime at no extra pay, public humiliation if deadlines are not met, shouting at people in public - and other tactics that are effectively bullying. If you complain, then you are not a team player. Your colleagues therefore often end up working against you in order to help themselves - so competition of the unhealthy kind.
Same location

good work place, friendly environment

A well known company globally, good salary with secured future. security level is above average, friendly environment, i did volunteer job and impressed by management team. highly recommended.
  • Vodafone
  • This review was a position held in Christchurch not for the premium business consultant as I was previously employed as