Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Review

Vodafone

I enjoyed working there at vodafone as a customer service rep. I believe they really look after the employees. Feeling spoilt as a staff member made me feel so proud to work for Vodafone NZ.

Pros

Perks

Cons

Customers are rude

Same role

This review was a position held in Christchurch not for the premium business consultant as I was previously employed as

They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture
Same location

Loved the Manukau enviroment and culture

Initially employed as a contractor for 2 yrs and eventually moved to full time after. A member of multiple teams during my time and gained lots of experience with multiple systems and process. Lots of opportunity to grow if you prepared to do the hard yards. Most managers were awesome . No micronanaging from my experience Had the best team members who took the time to share there knowledge. Worked remotely in last team.

Pros

Team outings, Peope

Cons

A couple of dodgy managers and pay was ok
Same location

good place work

very good place to work Good benefits,work life Balance flexible hours,friendly environment free Breakfast, Friday drinks can work from home some time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vodafone