Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Reviews

Showing all 6,111 reviews
Initially employed as a contractor for 2 yrs and eventually moved to full time after. A member of multiple teams during my time and gained lots of experience with multiple systems and process. Lots of opportunity to grow if you prepared to do the hard yards. Most managers were awesome . No micronanaging from my experience Had the best team members who took the time to share there knowledge. Worked remotely in last team.
Pros
Team outings, Peope
Cons
A couple of dodgy managers and pay was ok
Vodafone pay some of the best starting salaries, especially when monthly bonuses are taken into account. You can earn approx £350 per month in commission depending on a mixture of measures (Customer satisfaction, first contact resolution and upselling). Be aware that these will be used as a beating stick if these are not being achieved.Training - You get two weeks of training, but will be pretty clueless as to how to do anything but the most basic tasks. Management will be available via Microsoft Teams but seem reluctant to support or take any customer escalations. It's very much a sink or swim situation.Be prepared to either have a thick skin, or to grow one quickly. You'll have a lot of different complaints to deal with on a day to day basis., and without the comprehensive support, you'll have to think quickly to try and get the issue resolved. If a customer calls back for ANY reason within 7 days, you can kiss up to £250 of your monthly bonus goodbye.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Stress that carries on after work, lack of management support, very difficult to switch off especially in the first few weeks, weekend working, hard to achieve targets, training leaves you more questions than it answers
Trabajo dinámico con mucho compañerismo independientemente el rango que se ocupe en la empresa, se defiende el buen trabajo en equipo aportando ideas individuales para la mejora del negocio de las cuales cada uno aprende del otro, algo muy importante y con posibilidades de crecer profesionalmente.Valoración en general pósitova.
Pros
Flexibilidad horaria
Cons
Salario
Vodafone is a great place to work and has inclusive work environment.Their is flexibility in terms of working and as an employer it always encourages work/life balance. Having said that, as with every other company there will be times when you will be chasing a strict deadline.
Pros
Work culture, salary and other perks, flexible work enviroment, and opportunities.
Cons
Lengthy Processes.
Great work days every friday.I always learn to be competency.Also the hardest part of the job is roaming in a low network coverage areas.Whiles the happy moment is roaming in an area where network connection is not interfered.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Moderate hours of work.
Pues eso. Que tienen una lista negra y aunque tengas aptitudes, experiencia y demas... nunca llama
The best places that I ever worked at the management the owner fantastic honestly I'm sad that had only what there for a short amount of time if I was ever apply again with Vodafone I would honestly great staff they treat you like human being every day was a good day no two days with the same
Pros
Good discount
Cons
No cons
Prior to March 2020 Vodafone was an excellent place to work: diverse, inclusive and supportive. Since the first lockdown in March 2020 Vodafone then announced that those who had been mobilised to work from home would subsequently be doing so on a permanent basis despite the situation having had an adverse effect on the mental health of a number of their members of staff. Working from home also meant that staff perks such as a subsidised restaurant & coffee shop and on-site gym had been withdrawn and no reflection of this was made within our salaries. Whilst working from home, it wasn't uncommon to have to work through scheduled breaks and/or work a couple of hours past the end of our shifts to try and keep on top of our ever increasing workload - management regularly advised us to be mindful of our wellbeing, make sure we took our breaks and got regular exercise yet when concerns were raised with regards to the fact that there was no time for breaks or exercise and unpaid unscheduled overtime was becoming commonplace, these concerns were brushed-off or largely ignored. I was consistently at the top of my department's performance matrix yet I was regularly subjected to the same generic 'feedback' such as, we weren't working hard enough, we should be doing more and essentially, we weren't pulling our weight. Coaching reviews and one to ones dwindled and then stopped altogether which then had a knock-on adverse effect on our performance-related bonuses. In short, management became indifferent, unsupportive and ignorant with the nett effect being that we had to take a hit in our - more...
Pros
Cons
Bad management, lack of support, the feeling of never being good enough
Whatever you do, DO NOT apply to work in Vodafone Luton or St. Albans (franchise) Owner does not pay commission and treats employees horrible, every advisor stays for a few weeks and quits so they are always training new people. Worst job I have ever been in, taking advantage of people and their hard work. 0/10
Pros
Cons
everything, pay, no flexibility, no respect
Ich Arbeite wirklich gerne hier aber der Arbeitgeber schätzt des Mitarbeiter nicht wert.
Pros
Keine Gehalts oder Essensvorteile
It was really great working there with fun loving, supportive and positive attitude people. It was always friendly atmosphere motivating us to grow and work for the us as well as for the organization.
Pros
Cab facility, Perks, Celebrations, Outings.
Cons
Shift timings
È la piu grande azienda di telecomunicazioni in termini di organizzazione e risultati. Ineguagliabile . Mi ha dato una grande opportunità di crescita personale e professionale
Pros
organizzazione eccellente
Cons
Nessuno
ho lavorato per circa 4 anni nel settore business ed e molto stimolante
Fire and hire every 6 month if you some how manage to stay a year you’re automatically a manager. Have to be into two faced gossip all day everyday of who’s cheating who looks like this that or the other but talk like you’re the Duracell bunny on acid or you’re out talk about work is only to backstab. Was not given training and didn’t have logins even after the 6 month had to use others so not very secure and any mistake on them (they often made their own faults due to out of date software) was screamed at by the workers. Was meant to be given a reduced target for probation but it was double the managers target and everyone else’s. One of them places where they blame the workers and not the methods and was told first day there to suck up to the manager because they had a habit of getting people sacked . Work on commission but it isn’t worth it as targets are too high and the prices are too high also customers are smart in going other places as no benefits for the customer and had to beg them to stay. Management like to announce their management in front of customers to embarrass you but leave you be to handle rough customers and cower away or go out the back and watch cameras and make coffee instead of actually acting like the manager and work like a regular sales advisor. It’s a Micky mouse ran company they have no idea what they’re doing stay clear it’s not worth the wrath
Pros
Going home
Cons
Everything else
Ως εξωτερικός πωλητής είναι αναμενόμενες οι δυσκολίες. Πολύ ορθοστασία, έλλειψη υγιεινής (προφανώς), αντιμετωπίζεις κάθε είδους κόσμο ο οποίος μπορεί να σε βρίσει μόνο και μόνο επειδή δεν συμπαθεί την εκάστοτε εταιρία. Οι συνθήκες γενικά ήταν δύσκολες γιατί όχι μόνο είσαι εξω, χωρίς θέρμανση χωρίς νερό, χωρίς τουαλέτα κλπ αλλά πρέπει να είσαι όλη την ώρα παραγωγικός με χαμόγελο, να μιλάς σε 300 άτομα την μέρα, γενικά σαν να έχεις πάρει το "χάπι της ευτυχίας". Και να έχεις το άγχος να κάνεις πώληση για να φτάσεις τον στόχο που σου έχουν θέσει για να μην απολυθείς. Πολλές απαιτήσεις, ελάχιστος μισθός.
Pros
Σταθερός μισθός.
Cons
Συνθήκες εργασίας και έλλειψη υγιεινης στο σημείο που βλάπτει την υγεία σου
If your face doesn't fit it is really hard to get along, I'm my experience it was crowned upon if you took time to help a customer with their purchase especially the elderly Very much A get them in and get them out attitude, customer service is bottom of prioriti6 if you want to get ahead
Pros
Non
Cons
Inconsistent working hours
Everything works over PR, if you are good at buttering your bosses, you will survived even if you don't have skills, otherwise they will start targeting you even if you do much better
Pros
Cons
Stress, long work hours, night shift, no work life balance
Vodafone Centro Zlín naprosto úžasné vedení i kolektiv práce je skvělá zazivna a hodně se člověk naučí
Pros
Směny domluvou, ochota, trpělivost, kolektiv
Cons
Žádné
I love this company. I worked there for almost 10 years. 8 of them were incredible. 2 last years not so much. The management changed and everything went bad.
Pros
Proud to work in such a big company
Cons
bad management
If you’re reading this and thinking of applying for the “at home customer service advisor” please don’t! There is not enough training and when you are chucked into your new teams there is no effort at all for them to get to know you so there is no team spirit at all. It would be nearly impossible to get help and when you did the team leaders went into the old system that you are not trained on so you cannot learn how to do what you have asked help for because you have learnt their new system so would need to ask for help again in the future! I say again, training is not enough for this role, I would have agents not know procedures and would be ringing round department to department to find out what to do. Customers 60% of the time are unhappy and have complicated queries that you can’t solve on the first call. There was about 14 of us in the training group to begin with and now just two months on 5-6 people are left, which is a reflection on just how bad Vodafone are at keeping new hires.One thing the company is good at is diversity and talking about mental health. However the reason I left in the end was because my mental health was impacted severely due to the fact I was not adequately trained and when I did ask for help I was made to feel a burden and was not able to learn due to majority of agents using an older system. Also another thing to highlight would be in the short time I was there the systems went down 3 times which meant you cannot help customers at all but was still supposed to take calls and help the customer “best you can” with no access at all to their - more...
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Im being honest this is the best job i have ever have in my life the staff is really good and helping each otherHaving difficulties to get help from contact centre but my manager helps me a lot and always reward your hard work which is really encouraging and stand you out to perform better and work hard againTrainning is unbelievable good with the professional trainers in the five star hotel so i highly recommend
  1. Employee Reviews