Vodafone Employee Reviews in Auckland CBD, Auckland

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 5,137 reviews
This review was a position held in Christchurch not for the premium business consultant as I was previously employed as
Premium Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland24 November 2019
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture
Interesting work but culture of management bullying and unhealthy competition
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland24 November 2019
Poor organizational structures and arbitrary/unrealistic deadlines mean that success is always unlikely. Management (not all, but too many) then often use bullying to force the pace - e.g. expecting significant overtime at no extra pay, public humiliation if deadlines are not met, shouting at people in public - and other tactics that are effectively bullying. If you complain, then you are not a team player.

Your colleagues therefore often end up working against you in order to help themselves - so competition of the unhealthy kind.
Enterprising, engaging and leading-edge work place
Customer Relations Manager Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD11 March 2014
Fabulous Team-Player environment, monthly and event-based rewards were highly motivating, discovered excellent phone skills, diplomacy, new network knowledge, business-business negotation skills; Average day was never average, always a surprise what the day held; Supportive management and focused on enhancement of individual sales, marketing and customer experience values; Hardest aspect was self-control and handling unhappy or dissapointed customers and the opportunity to reolve complex issues was thoroughly rewarding;
Pros
Corporate Events, Product evenings, Sporting Sponsorship openings;
Cons
Sometimes not meeting customer expectations, costs or time spent sometimes lead to overall disapointments;