Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Vodafone Employee Reviews in Auckland CBD, Auckland

Auckland CBD, Auckland4 reviews
A well known company globally, good salary with secured future. security level is above average, friendly environment, i did volunteer job and impressed by management team. highly recommended.
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture
Poor organizational structures and arbitrary/unrealistic deadlines mean that success is always unlikely. Management (not all, but too many) then often use bullying to force the pace - e.g. expecting significant overtime at no extra pay, public humiliation if deadlines are not met, shouting at people in public - and other tactics that are effectively bullying. If you complain, then you are not a team player. Your colleagues therefore often end up working against you in order to help themselves - so competition of the unhealthy kind.
Fabulous Team-Player environment, monthly and event-based rewards were highly motivating, discovered excellent phone skills, diplomacy, new network knowledge, business-business negotation skills; Average day was never average, always a surprise what the day held; Supportive management and focused on enhancement of individual sales, marketing and customer experience values; Hardest aspect was self-control and handling unhappy or dissapointed customers and the opportunity to reolve complex issues was thoroughly rewarding;
Pros
Corporate Events, Product evenings, Sporting Sponsorship openings;
Cons
Sometimes not meeting customer expectations, costs or time spent sometimes lead to overall disapointments;
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodafone?