Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,147 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Job responsibilities include:  Processing broadband & home phone service requests  Providing outstanding customer service  Answering billing queries by customers  Ensuring all our customers are happy with the services they are getting  Communicating with other Vodafone departments so customers receive minimal disruption with their services  Offering native language speakers for customers who request it so proper solutions are given  I also did volunteer work for other departments including technical support, provisioning and relocations in order to gain necessary skills for career development.

Pros

free breakfast

Cons

long wait times on the phone all day

My experience working at Vodafone as been overall, enjoyable

A typical day consists of assisting customers with mobile billing and technical enquiries. I undertook a week of technical training at the beginning of the year which has given me a better understanding of how a mobile network runs, how to troubleshoot a range of phone, network and wireless internet problems. The hardest part of the job are the shift hours, being on a twilight shift means the earliest I start is midday, and the latest I finish is midnight. Due to my technical training, most of my shifts are placed later in the day which is not ideal for me as it does impact on my personal life.

Pros

free cake once a month for birthdays, free fruit once a week, positive work environment, approachable team leaders, fairly relaxed environment

Cons

the late shifts, dealing with difficult or abusive customers can wear you down

Customer Service Consultant

Love the people I work with and also supportive and easy to talk too or approachable managers at Vodafone. I have learnt alot and picked up skills where I can take elsewhere. Fun place and always busy from start to the beginning. Love and miss Vodafone.

Pros

Supportive Team

Cons

Leaving Vodafone

knowing how to cope underpressure...

A typical day at work with Vodafone... Being around co-workers who know what type of work load you share and having that encouraging colleague that would uplift you during the day, at Vodafone it was intense with calls flowing through, especially with customers abusing you over the phone. You would have to be calm and know how to cope and resolving queries in any difficult situations, in a timely professional manner. The hardest part of the job was dealing with arrogant customers especially when your day would be full on. What makes the day enjoyable to hear from partner and knowing his day is well.

Pros

shared lunches, team games.

Cons

Helping customers do their thing better.

• Solving customer queries and problems, connecting them to Vodafone products and services that meet their needs. • Complaints management and resolving. • Exceed service and performance targets. • Working and motivating within a fantastic fun team. • Pushing myself to be the best that I can be within my team. • Solving problems and taking care of people. • Providing customers with quick answers, smart solutions and simpler ways to do things. • Adding Value to every customer question, going the extra mile to exceed our customer expectations. • Using Wireline tool to check Chorus’s Wholesale network, to be able to carry out submitting order directly to Chorus; Reserve PSTN numbers; Verify Address Details; Query Address information; Check Exchanges; Submit Failed Self Installs; Reschedule an OTT prior to Ready For Service (RFS) date. • Contributing to motivate my team in what we can do to be the best. • Feedback & Complaints Management. Investigating Details and Possible Resolutions for a Complaint. • Basic Technical trouble-shooting for Mobile and Fixed Landline • Using own ingenuity to be resourceful, solve problems and be inventive with our customers

Pros

Fantastic offices

Cons

None.

fun place to work

overall company is alright but not stable hours. plus the culture of the organization is not happy or fun

Pros

free lunch

Cons

productive and great learniing environment

working for Vodafone Nz was a great learning experience,the environment was very professional and great team work.

Pros

free goodies, lunches, ability to learn new things

Cons

travelling

Productive and fun

I learnt that saying too much or too little is never the key to a succeful day its the listeneing and skills you gain that make it worth the working experience

Productive and fun

Co-workers are so cool Learned all key tasks of the team Employees are free to give new ideas

Pros

free snack

Jobs at Vodafone