Vodafone Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 5,068 reviews
My experience working at Vodafone as been overall, enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Auckland Harbour, Auckland3 April 2016
A typical day consists of assisting customers with mobile billing and technical enquiries. I undertook a week of technical training at the beginning of the year which has given me a better understanding of how a mobile network runs, how to troubleshoot a range of phone, network and wireless internet problems.
The hardest part of the job are the shift hours, being on a twilight shift means the earliest I start is midday, and the latest I finish is midnight. Due to my technical training, most of my shifts are placed later in the day which is not ideal for me as it does impact on my personal life.
Pros
free cake once a month for birthdays, free fruit once a week, positive work environment, approachable team leaders, fairly relaxed environment
Cons
the late shifts, dealing with difficult or abusive customers can wear you down
Customer Service Consultant
Customer Service Consultant - Mobile (Former Employee) –  Auckland30 September 2015
Love the people I work with and also supportive and easy to talk too or approachable managers at Vodafone. I have learnt alot and picked up skills where I can take elsewhere. Fun place and always busy from start to the beginning. Love and miss Vodafone.
Pros
Supportive Team
Cons
Leaving Vodafone
knowing how to cope underpressure...
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Vodafone viaduct.19 August 2015
A typical day at work with Vodafone...

Being around co-workers who know what type of work load you share and having that encouraging colleague that would uplift you during the day, at Vodafone it was intense with calls flowing through, especially with customers abusing you over the phone.

You would have to be calm and know how to cope and resolving queries in any difficult situations, in a timely professional manner. The hardest part of the job was dealing with arrogant customers especially when your day would be full on.

What makes the day enjoyable to hear from partner and knowing his day is well.
Pros
shared lunches, team games.
Cons
Helping customers do their thing better.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand13 March 2015
• Solving customer queries and problems, connecting them to Vodafone products and services that meet their needs.
• Complaints management and resolving.
• Exceed service and performance targets.
• Working and motivating within a fantastic fun team.
• Pushing myself to be the best that I can be within my team.
• Solving problems and taking care of people.
• Providing customers with quick answers, smart solutions and simpler ways to do things.
• Adding Value to every customer question, going the extra mile to exceed our customer expectations.
• Using Wireline tool to check Chorus’s Wholesale network, to be able to carry out submitting order directly to Chorus; Reserve PSTN numbers; Verify Address Details; Query Address information; Check Exchanges; Submit Failed Self Installs; Reschedule an OTT prior to Ready For Service (RFS) date.
• Contributing to motivate my team in what we can do to be the best.
• Feedback & Complaints Management. Investigating Details and Possible Resolutions for a Complaint.
• Basic Technical trouble-shooting for Mobile and Fixed Landline
• Using own ingenuity to be resourceful, solve problems and be inventive with our customers
Pros
Fantastic offices
Cons
None.
productive and great learniing environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ellerslie,Auckland12 August 2014
working for Vodafone Nz was a great learning experience,the environment was very professional and great team work.
Pros
free goodies, lunches, ability to learn new things
Cons
travelling
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Viaduct Auckland22 March 2014
Co-workers are so cool
Learned all key tasks of the team
Employees are free to give new ideas
Pros
free snack