Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Vodafone:

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Auckland City, Auckland

Customer Service Representative4 reviews
Auckland City, Auckland4 reviews
Job responsibilities include:
 Processing broadband & home phone service requests

 Providing outstanding customer service

 Answering billing queries by customers

 Ensuring all our customers are happy with the services they are getting

 Communicating with other Vodafone departments so customers receive minimal disruption with their services

 Offering native language speakers for customers who request it so proper solutions are given

 I also did volunteer work for other departments including technical support, provisioning and relocations in order to gain necessary skills for career development.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
long wait times on the phone all day
Love the people I work with and also supportive and easy to talk too or approachable managers at Vodafone. I have learnt alot and picked up skills where I can take elsewhere. Fun place and always busy from start to the beginning. Love and miss Vodafone.
Pros
Supportive Team
Cons
Leaving Vodafone
• Solving customer queries and problems, connecting them to Vodafone products and services that meet their needs.
• Complaints management and resolving.

• Exceed service and performance targets.

• Working and motivating within a fantastic fun team.

• Pushing myself to be the best that I can be within my team.

• Solving problems and taking care of people.

• Providing customers with quick answers, smart solutions and simpler ways to do things.

• Adding Value to every customer question, going the extra mile to exceed our customer expectations.

• Using Wireline tool to check Chorus’s Wholesale network, to be able to carry out submitting order directly to Chorus; Reserve PSTN numbers; Verify Address Details; Query Address information; Check Exchanges; Submit Failed Self Installs; Reschedule an OTT prior to Ready For Service (RFS) date.

• Contributing to motivate my team in what we can do to be the best.

• Feedback & Complaints Management. Investigating Details and Possible Resolutions for a Complaint.

• Basic Technical trouble-shooting for Mobile and Fixed Landline

• Using own ingenuity to be resourceful, solve problems and be inventive with our customers
Pros
Fantastic offices
Cons
None.
Co-workers are so cool
Learned all key tasks of the team

Employees are free to give new ideas
Pros
free snack