Vodafone Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Auckland City, Auckland

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 5,052 reviews
Customer Service Consultant
Customer Service Consultant - Mobile (Former Employee) –  Auckland30 September 2015
Love the people I work with and also supportive and easy to talk too or approachable managers at Vodafone. I have learnt alot and picked up skills where I can take elsewhere. Fun place and always busy from start to the beginning. Love and miss Vodafone.
Pros
Supportive Team
Cons
Leaving Vodafone
Helping customers do their thing better.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand13 March 2015
• Solving customer queries and problems, connecting them to Vodafone products and services that meet their needs.
• Complaints management and resolving.
• Exceed service and performance targets.
• Working and motivating within a fantastic fun team.
• Pushing myself to be the best that I can be within my team.
• Solving problems and taking care of people.
• Providing customers with quick answers, smart solutions and simpler ways to do things.
• Adding Value to every customer question, going the extra mile to exceed our customer expectations.
• Using Wireline tool to check Chorus’s Wholesale network, to be able to carry out submitting order directly to Chorus; Reserve PSTN numbers; Verify Address Details; Query Address information; Check Exchanges; Submit Failed Self Installs; Reschedule an OTT prior to Ready For Service (RFS) date.
• Contributing to motivate my team in what we can do to be the best.
• Feedback & Complaints Management. Investigating Details and Possible Resolutions for a Complaint.
• Basic Technical trouble-shooting for Mobile and Fixed Landline
• Using own ingenuity to be resourceful, solve problems and be inventive with our customers
Pros
Fantastic offices
Cons
None.
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Viaduct Auckland22 March 2014
Co-workers are so cool
Learned all key tasks of the team
Employees are free to give new ideas
Pros
free snack