Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Found 1 review matching the search
This job does become very repetitive. Although there are many different aspects within this job, a typical day working in a Vodafone store doesn't change much day to day. You set up accounts and advise customers on the most appropriate plan for their needs, look at what they want out of a new phone and advise them appropriately. I found that most managers passed a lot of their work loads on to their 2ICs which became very stressful for them. There were even occasions where reps were given additional tasks to complete each week to help with store runnings (filing contracts, double checking accounts have been set up correctly and completely, then sending these to HR etc). Everyone likes to help but it does at times get to a point when you realise that a lot more is expected of you then what is on your job description. I did enjoy this job very much during the most part of my time with them but found that there was a lot of over promising and under delivering. A lot of staff felt the same way and unfortunately, it is hard to work for a company who push so hard at representing values such as reliability and trust when they can't even show their staff the same courtesy.
Pros
Incentives to win trips away, petrol vouchers and free product. Unlimited company plan.
Cons
Always changing way of management, Repetitive daily routines, A sub-par annual salary and very limited room for pay advancement.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodafone?