Vodafone logo
Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,147 reviews

Fun Workplace

Got the most improvement for making sales and the workplace had a good culture presented. Always a helpful team leader that gets you through the day. There were targets that were required to make on the day which was happening. Enjoyed being in a team where we get help and we help others that needed help.

Pros

Shared lunch was always provided

Cons

Late hours was required so the targets did get done

Very well performance from team members

Very good place and great being in a supportive team there. Help is received by Team Members and Team Leaders. Shared lunch always provided. A Commission is received on your sales as well

Pros

Team Lubches

Cons

Hours suitable

Challenging yet rewarding

A typical work day would include: Arriving at the office with a strict 8am start. Getting yourself organised and sorting out what needs to be accomplished that day. Telecommunications throughout the day and ending with an overview with your team/manager. I learned how to communicate with customers on a professional level, meeting targets by excelling in sales techniques and learning product knowledge. The hardest part of this job would have to of been dealing with unhappy customers. As for the most enjoyable part, dealing with satisfied customers.

Pros

Challenges, satisfying customers and the team

Cons

long hours, unhappy customers

n/a

no comment to this article on reviews as i do not ant to post anything i can get reviewed by Vodafone and keeping my job safe from harm.apologies for the inconvenience.

Pros

Paid Mobile, discount broadband, health insurance, special house rates, commission

Cons

work/life balance, constant turn over staff, no holiday days off

The vodafone way

Everyday was full on. Learnt something new everyday. I can honestly say i never got bord. Surrounded by great supportive staff. I am a people person and being customer obsessed certainly made my time at vodafone very enjoyable.

Jobs at Vodafone