Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Culture reviews

Our customer care team is very family and close nit. help and support is provided by management and staff are great. Management is very approachable. stable hours
Pros
team, managment
Cons
travel time
Loved working for Vodafone, I mostly enjoyed the people, culture and environment. Always a different day in the office, changes throughout the years and some great connections which I have continued to have even with people who have moved on in their careers.
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture
I really enjoyed working with the people there. Their teamwork really is evident in the culture that they embodied. Fun and exciting working environment.
Got the most improvement for making sales and the workplace had a good culture presented. Always a helpful team leader that gets you through the day. There were targets that were required to make on the day which was happening. Enjoyed being in a team where we get help and we help others that needed help.
Pros
Shared lunch was always provided
Cons
Late hours was required so the targets did get done
Very good place and great being in a supportive team there. Help is received by Team Members and Team Leaders. Shared lunch always provided. A Commission is received on your sales as well
Pros
Team Lubches
Cons
Hours suitable
No day is the same Structured training's and meetings Supported by teams in your area Supportive HR teams Diversity and inclusion is a massive focus. I enjoy the culture, leading teams to over achieve and also the option for career progression.
Vodafone is a great place to work, by providing employees with flexible ways of working from different locations. It is an innovative organisation promoting technology and is always interested in their employees progress.
Pros
Work culture is great, managers are constructive and supportive. Promotes women in technology.
Great work culture. Helpful management. Uncapped commission. Working hours. Weekends off. Friendly staff Very Close from the train station Understanding Management
Vodafone always put in the priority the welfare of every employees. In terms of the workplace and facilities it is all good but above all every accomplishments is recognized and awarded.
Pros
Incentives is Amazing
Cons
working hours during dawn
The job required developing new business, managing leads and acquiring new businesses. I have always been achieving targets and KPIs. I continuously achieved and exceeded my targets for more than 30 months while working for Vodafone. I learned excellent communication skills which I have acquired over the long selling experience. I can quickly establish rapport with customers and satisfy their needs and close sales. The culture of the company is great. Team environment everyone helping everyone else. The hardest part of the job is when the customer occasionally is not delivered service as promised and expected. Meeting new people every day and getting to know them is the most enjoyable part of the job. Vodafone management is great.
Pros
Good on the job training
Cons
When chorus messes up we get the blame.
A typical work day would include: Arriving at the office with a strict 8am start. Getting yourself organised and sorting out what needs to be accomplished that day. Telecommunications throughout the day and ending with an overview with your team/manager. I learned how to communicate with customers on a professional level, meeting targets by excelling in sales techniques and learning product knowledge. The hardest part of this job would have to of been dealing with unhappy customers. As for the most enjoyable part, dealing with satisfied customers.
Pros
Challenges, satisfying customers and the team
Cons
long hours, unhappy customers
It's a relaxed environment with good benefits. Fullfilment is dependent on the type of manager you get, most atimes you end up with a good team. great place to work!
Everyday is different surrounded with various challenges. Customer satisfaction has always been the priority for this job. Management is great and always there to assist you. Working with different culture has been a great experience. It was like a second home to me. I made lots of friends. You get different challenges every day which is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Health Insurance, free phone, Bonus, Good Pay
Cons
Apart from the odd idiot, and long term contractors just clipping their ticket, the place was amazing. Management and staff all committed and knew what they were doing.
Pros
Amazing people and such a laugh everyday
Cons
Moving location and reorganisations
Enjoyed the casual culture allowing jeans as part of the dress code. Had the pleasure to rationalize commission schemes for the national sales team in order to deliver transparency and clarity with regards to sales performance and commission payments.
Pros
Regular celebrations, great vibe, positive atmosphere
Cons
Excellent client location and fun place and people to work with. Not only people but also different work experience on product configuration and customization.
No one day is the same This is a fast paced environment working to merge 3 acquisition companies into one delivery organisation. The culture is diverse and high performance based. The processes in place are not mature and there is a lot of ownership issues across the organisation. The organisation can be slow to react to change and the HR engagement on competitive salaries is very poor. Everyone though is motivated to provide an amazing customer experience.
Team work was really emphasised at this place, they were very involved with there staff members. Job was a fun environment and made good friends. The Job was also a fun environment
Collaborative work culture. A fun loving place where success is celebrated and an individual's work is respected. Focus on productivity and simplification of work
Pros
Free Lunches, phone, internet
Cons
Complex systems
A typical work day in the at Vodafone varied .. which made each day challenging and exciting! Work culture was incredible!!! #workhard #playhard Would definitely work for Vodafone again, it was an awesome brand that I was proud to work for.