Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Vodafone:

Vodafone Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand71 reviews
Good growth opportunities and great managers who took keen interest in my well being too. Would highly recommend Vodafone.
Great benefits too.........
very good place to work
Good benefits,work life Balance
flexible hours,friendly environment
free Breakfast, Friday drinks

can work from home some time
Both companies were amazing to work for. Telstra Clear was a fantastic business with a real feel of unity. Everyone felt extremely valued and really felt like they had a purpose within the business. When Vodafone NZ bought the company they continued where Telstra Clear left off and after a bit of a transitional period and a slight restructure the fantastic work continued. Can't fault either company. Salary and bonus was unbelievable and there was plenty of room for progression.
A well known company globally, good salary with secured future. security level is above average, friendly environment, i did volunteer job and impressed by management team. highly recommended.
It's a relaxed environment with good benefits. Fullfilment is dependent on the type of manager you get, most atimes you end up with a good team. great place to work!
fun environment too work good at all time , management was ok
Exposure to new cut edge technology

the social activity and games on friday

the food and snacks
Pros
social activity
Cons
long hourssometime
A typical day at work start with a free coffee and snacks . Work station are well groomed , spacious and arranged.
Everyone is carried along on new changes in the company
Pros
Free lunch and coffee
Cons
salary review and no increament
no comment to this article on reviews as i do not ant to post anything i can get reviewed by Vodafone and keeping my job safe from harm.apologies for the inconvenience.
Pros
Paid Mobile, discount broadband, health insurance, special house rates, commission
Cons
work/life balance, constant turn over staff, no holiday days off
Good place to work apart from the bosses can be very demanding and hard to understand.
They do cheap work for people that cannot really afford to get there car fixed.
Awesome place very nice working enviroments was based in Viaduct HO than relocated to Smales Farm.

Great benefits and incentives. We have TOP GUN where u collect point from your TL with your months performance and challenges than once a month u get to go bid on awesome products with your collegues in a auction.

Great people. Only reason leaving is distance from where i live.
Pros
Benefits/Incentives/people/working enviromnt
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodafone?
This job does become very repetitive. Although there are many different aspects within this job, a typical day working in a Vodafone store doesn't change much day to day.
You set up accounts and advise customers on the most appropriate plan for their needs, look at what they want out of a new phone and advise them appropriately.

I found that most managers passed a lot of their work loads on to their 2ICs which became very stressful for them. There were even occasions where reps were given additional tasks to complete each week to help with store runnings (filing contracts, double checking accounts have been set up correctly and completely, then sending these to HR etc). Everyone likes to help but it does at times get to a point when you realise that a lot more is expected of you then what is on your job description.

I did enjoy this job very much during the most part of my time with them but found that there was a lot of over promising and under delivering. A lot of staff felt the same way and unfortunately, it is hard to work for a company who push so hard at representing values such as reliability and trust when they can't even show their staff the same courtesy.
Pros
Incentives to win trips away, petrol vouchers and free product. Unlimited company plan.
Cons
Always changing way of management, Repetitive daily routines, A sub-par annual salary and very limited room for pay advancement.
Here at Vodafone I get to take inbound as well as making outbound calls. I sign up new customers and re-sign existing customers for land-line and broadband packages as well as mobile packages.

I upgrade customer's plans to ones which offers them more value for money and more benefits and services.

I learned that when I speak to an angry customer that it is not personal and all the customer needs is for someone to listen and re-assurance that I will do my best to make them happy.

I also learned how to close sales more efficiently and on the spot. Working with a team not only taught me compete with my own personal best but taught me what a friendly competition is. As a team we work towards a team's target therefore we teach each-other all sales ticks but at the same time we like to achieve our own personal targets and that's where the fun and more really is!

The hardest part I found is learning that in sales we have great calls and sometimes a calls or two aren't so good, and the trick is just to learn from it and move on to the next amazing call!
Pros
Free Parking, Fun Auctions
Cons
Moving to Smales Farm soon
Co-workers are so cool
Learned all key tasks of the team

Employees are free to give new ideas
Pros
free snack
1 when i was cut by the dog.
2 good communication and knowing new zealand people.

3helpful mangement.

4 co- worker was very good and also cooperative.

5 to work 5 days and attend 3 days college.

6when signing up customer.
Pros
free travelling
Cons
working 5 days with no basic salary.