Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafone Work–Life Balance reviews

Good growth opportunities and great managers who took keen interest in my well being too. Would highly recommend Vodafone. Great benefits too.........
very good place to work Good benefits,work life Balance flexible hours,friendly environment free Breakfast, Friday drinks can work from home some time
Got the most improvement for making sales and the workplace had a good culture presented. Always a helpful team leader that gets you through the day. There were targets that were required to make on the day which was happening. Enjoyed being in a team where we get help and we help others that needed help.
Pros
Shared lunch was always provided
Cons
Late hours was required so the targets did get done
Vodafone is a great place to work, by providing employees with flexible ways of working from different locations. It is an innovative organisation promoting technology and is always interested in their employees progress.
Pros
Work culture is great, managers are constructive and supportive. Promotes women in technology.
Both companies were amazing to work for. Telstra Clear was a fantastic business with a real feel of unity. Everyone felt extremely valued and really felt like they had a purpose within the business. When Vodafone NZ bought the company they continued where Telstra Clear left off and after a bit of a transitional period and a slight restructure the fantastic work continued. Can't fault either company. Salary and bonus was unbelievable and there was plenty of room for progression.
A typical work day would include: Arriving at the office with a strict 8am start. Getting yourself organised and sorting out what needs to be accomplished that day. Telecommunications throughout the day and ending with an overview with your team/manager. I learned how to communicate with customers on a professional level, meeting targets by excelling in sales techniques and learning product knowledge. The hardest part of this job would have to of been dealing with unhappy customers. As for the most enjoyable part, dealing with satisfied customers.
Pros
Challenges, satisfying customers and the team
Cons
long hours, unhappy customers
A well known company globally, good salary with secured future. security level is above average, friendly environment, i did volunteer job and impressed by management team. highly recommended.
It's a relaxed environment with good benefits. Fullfilment is dependent on the type of manager you get, most atimes you end up with a good team. great place to work!
fun environment too work good at all time , management was ok Exposure to new cut edge technology the social activity and games on friday the food and snacks
Pros
social activity
Cons
long hourssometime
A typical day at work start with a free coffee and snacks . Work station are well groomed , spacious and arranged. Everyone is carried along on new changes in the company
Pros
Free lunch and coffee
Cons
salary review and no increament
A typical work day in the at Vodafone varied .. which made each day challenging and exciting! Work culture was incredible!!! #workhard #playhard Would definitely work for Vodafone again, it was an awesome brand that I was proud to work for.
no comment to this article on reviews as i do not ant to post anything i can get reviewed by Vodafone and keeping my job safe from harm.apologies for the inconvenience.
Pros
Paid Mobile, discount broadband, health insurance, special house rates, commission
Cons
work/life balance, constant turn over staff, no holiday days off
I get to explore new technology and my co-workers are technically knowledgeable, everyday is different. I've always enjoy to explore a lot of things and get to go to trainings that enhance our knowledge
Cons
contractual work
A typical day consists of assisting customers with mobile billing and technical enquiries. I undertook a week of technical training at the beginning of the year which has given me a better understanding of how a mobile network runs, how to troubleshoot a range of phone, network and wireless internet problems. The hardest part of the job are the shift hours, being on a twilight shift means the earliest I start is midday, and the latest I finish is midnight. Due to my technical training, most of my shifts are placed later in the day which is not ideal for me as it does impact on my personal life.
Pros
free cake once a month for birthdays, free fruit once a week, positive work environment, approachable team leaders, fairly relaxed environment
Cons
the late shifts, dealing with difficult or abusive customers can wear you down
Love the people I work with and also supportive and easy to talk too or approachable managers at Vodafone. I have learnt alot and picked up skills where I can take elsewhere. Fun place and always busy from start to the beginning. Love and miss Vodafone.
Pros
Supportive Team
Cons
Leaving Vodafone
A typical day at work with Vodafone... Being around co-workers who know what type of work load you share and having that encouraging colleague that would uplift you during the day, at Vodafone it was intense with calls flowing through, especially with customers abusing you over the phone. You would have to be calm and know how to cope and resolving queries in any difficult situations, in a timely professional manner. The hardest part of the job was dealing with arrogant customers especially when your day would be full on. What makes the day enjoyable to hear from partner and knowing his day is well.
Pros
shared lunches, team games.
Cons
Fun place to work Friendly people Easy place to advance Great Diversity I love working for Vodafone however I am wanting a lifestyle change and Northland is where I'd love to be
It was a great learning experience working at Vodafone New Zealand. As i new in the country it made me feel at home to work with great co-workers who extended help at every step.
overall company is alright but not stable hours. plus the culture of the organization is not happy or fun
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I am enjoying my time at Vodafone New Zealand, I have gain a lot of skills, knowledge and experience from the short period I have work for the company. Vodafone has given me a door to a career I've always wanted but was not sure how to start.
Pros
Different opportunities to work on different development in the company.
Cons
Location don't suit me as I live in South Auckland and I find it difficult to travel.
Nice and friendly enviorment. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Hardest part of job was to work at late night shifts. Working with Vodafone was enjoyable.
Pros
Nothing much
Cons
There were no friday evening relaxation parties