Vodafone Employee Review

productive, friendly and fun work place.
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  viaduct harbour, Auckland7 January 2018
Great place to work in, productive and friendly staff, fun place to be in. Vodafone is one of the leading telecommunication companies in New Zealand which offers their services in mobiles, Fixed line & Broadband(ADSL,VDSL), Fibre. They put their customers first and works to deliver their best services for them.
Along with handsome salaries all employees are given free company mobile and bill is taken care by the company. They have activity rooms,indoor sports rooms which employees can use as stress Busters and to refresh themselves.
Overall this company is a great place to work in with a great scope of advancement in career.
Pros
free fruits, beverages, pizzas and weekly perks for outstanding performance of employees

Other Vodafone Employee Reviews

Vodafone is a great place to work
Service Delivery Consultant - Vodafone Wholesale (Former Employee) –  NZ4 December 2019
I worked as a Service Delivery Consultant for around a year, this role was part of a career progression in the same company. This role was definitely very fast paced, had a lot of customer interactions. It definitely taught me communication skills which are valuable for any other role I going into in the future.
This review was a position held in Christchurch not for the premium business consultant as I was previously employed as
Premium Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland24 November 2019
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K