Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

This review was a position held in Christchurch not for the premium business consultant as I was previously employed as

24 November 2019
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture
23 April 2018
Same role
Mobile Business Consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland City, Auckland
I enjoyed working there at vodafone as a customer service rep. I believe they really look after the employees. Feeling spoilt as a staff member made me feel so proud to work for Vodafone NZ.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Customers are rude
24 November 2019
Same location
Project Manager (Former Employee) - Auckland CBD, Auckland
Poor organizational structures and arbitrary/unrealistic deadlines mean that success is always unlikely. Management (not all, but too many) then often use bullying to force the pace - e.g. expecting significant overtime at no extra pay, public humiliation if deadlines are not met, shouting at people in public - and other tactics that are effectively bullying. If you complain, then you are not a team player.

Your colleagues therefore often end up working against you in order to help themselves - so competition of the unhealthy kind.
4 January 2018
Same location
Volunteer Jobs (Former Employee) - Auckland CBD, Auckland
A well known company globally, good salary with secured future. security level is above average, friendly environment, i did volunteer job and impressed by management team. highly recommended.