Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Progressive and Learning environment

3 February 2019
Progressive and Learning environment, is the key strength where you have the liberty to learn from internal portals and switch role in your own area of interest.
30 June 2019
Set-up Analyst (Former Employee) - Auckland
very good place to work
Good benefits,work life Balance

flexible hours,friendly environment

free Breakfast, Friday drinks

can work from home some time
28 May 2019
Auckland Metro (Former Employee) - Auckland Metro
Good growth opportunities and great managers who took keen interest in my well being too. Would highly recommend Vodafone.
Great benefits too.........
28 August 2018
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) - Auckland
The job required developing new business, managing leads and acquiring new businesses. I have always been achieving targets and KPIs. I continuously achieved and exceeded my targets for more than 30 months while working for Vodafone. I learned excellent communication skills which I have acquired over the long selling experience. I can quickly establish rapport with customers and satisfy their needs and close sales. The culture of the company is great. Team environment everyone helping everyone else. The hardest part of the job is when the customer occasionally is not delivered service as promised and expected. Meeting new people every day and getting to know them is the most enjoyable part of the job. Vodafone management is great.
Pros
Good on the job training
Cons
When chorus messes up we get the blame.