Vodafone Employee Review
good place work
The job required developing new business, managing leads and acquiring new businesses. I have always been achieving targets and KPIs. I continuously achieved and exceeded my targets for more than 30 months while working for Vodafone. I learned excellent communication skills which I have acquired over the long selling experience. I can quickly establish rapport with customers and satisfy their needs and close sales. The culture of the company is great. Team environment everyone helping everyone else. The hardest part of the job is when the customer occasionally is not delivered service as promised and expected. Meeting new people every day and getting to know them is the most enjoyable part of the job. Vodafone management is great.
Good on the job training
When chorus messes up we get the blame.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 5,403 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Vodafone
- How should you prepare for an interview at Vodafone?5 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Vodafone?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Vodafone?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Vodafone, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Vodafone?2 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at Vodafone?2 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Vodafone?2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Vodafone?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Vodafone Reviews by Job Title