Vodafone Employee Review

A progressive and innovative workplace
Senior Project Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Auckland13 February 2017
Vodofone in New Zealand was the first to introduce hot desking , open plan workspaces, break out areas, collaberation spaces and paperless office. This environment frees you from the cube and the org chart and allows better collaboration and working environment. I worked on a lot of new products in the enterprise and consumer space and enjoyed the poeple. Corprate communications was very good so everyone always knew what was going on , how the business was doing and what the strategy was. I would recommend this as a place to work.
Pros
Good collaborative environment

Other Vodafone Employee Reviews

Vodafone is a great place to work
Service Delivery Consultant - Vodafone Wholesale (Former Employee) –  NZ4 December 2019
I worked as a Service Delivery Consultant for around a year, this role was part of a career progression in the same company. This role was definitely very fast paced, had a lot of customer interactions. It definitely taught me communication skills which are valuable for any other role I going into in the future.
This review was a position held in Christchurch not for the premium business consultant as I was previously employed as
Premium Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland24 November 2019
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K