Vodafone Employee Review

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Auckland27 December 2016
Job responsibilities include:
 Processing broadband & home phone service requests
 Providing outstanding customer service
 Answering billing queries by customers
 Ensuring all our customers are happy with the services they are getting
 Communicating with other Vodafone departments so customers receive minimal disruption with their services
 Offering native language speakers for customers who request it so proper solutions are given
 I also did volunteer work for other departments including technical support, provisioning and relocations in order to gain necessary skills for career development.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
long wait times on the phone all day

Other Vodafone Employee Reviews

Vodafone is a great place to work
Service Delivery Consultant - Vodafone Wholesale (Former Employee) –  NZ4 December 2019
I worked as a Service Delivery Consultant for around a year, this role was part of a career progression in the same company. This role was definitely very fast paced, had a lot of customer interactions. It definitely taught me communication skills which are valuable for any other role I going into in the future.
This review was a position held in Christchurch not for the premium business consultant as I was previously employed as
Premium Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland24 November 2019
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K