Vodafone Employee Review

Good work environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland28 August 2018
The job required developing new business, managing leads and acquiring new businesses. I have always been achieving targets and KPIs. I continuously achieved and exceeded my targets for more than 30 months while working for Vodafone. I learned excellent communication skills which I have acquired over the long selling experience. I can quickly establish rapport with customers and satisfy their needs and close sales. The culture of the company is great. Team environment everyone helping everyone else. The hardest part of the job is when the customer occasionally is not delivered service as promised and expected. Meeting new people every day and getting to know them is the most enjoyable part of the job. Vodafone management is great.
Pros
Good on the job training
Cons
When chorus messes up we get the blame.

Other Vodafone Employee Reviews

Great
Small Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Napier, Hawke's Bay2 November 2019
I really enjoyed working with the people there. Their teamwork really is evident in the culture that they embodied. Fun and exciting working environment.
culture and peeks are great
Vodafone Business Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Takapuna, Auckland12 August 2019
Our customer care team is very family and close nit.
help and support is provided by management and staff are great. Management is very approachable. stable hours
Pros
team, managment
Cons
travel time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K