Vodafone
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Vodafone Employee Review

Vodafone is a great place to work

4 December 2019
I worked as a Service Delivery Consultant for around a year, this role was part of a career progression in the same company. This role was definitely very fast paced, had a lot of customer interactions. It definitely taught me communication skills which are valuable for any other role I going into in the future.
12 March 2020
Same location
Real Time Coordinator (Former Employee) - Vodafone NZ
Loved working for Vodafone, I mostly enjoyed the people, culture and environment. Always a different day in the office, changes throughout the years and some great connections which I have continued to have even with people who have moved on in their careers.
12 February 2020
Technical Support (Former Employee) - Christchurch City, Canterbury
Lack of overall support. Terrible leadership. Poor internal processes that do not support customers, or staff. Most tech/customer services are now off shore.
Pros
You get paid fortnightly.
Cons
Low morale.
24 November 2019
Premium Business Consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland CBD, Auckland
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture