Vodafone Employee Review

Enterprising, engaging and leading-edge work place
Customer Relations Manager Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD11 March 2014
Fabulous Team-Player environment, monthly and event-based rewards were highly motivating, discovered excellent phone skills, diplomacy, new network knowledge, business-business negotation skills; Average day was never average, always a surprise what the day held; Supportive management and focused on enhancement of individual sales, marketing and customer experience values; Hardest aspect was self-control and handling unhappy or dissapointed customers and the opportunity to reolve complex issues was thoroughly rewarding;
Pros
Corporate Events, Product evenings, Sporting Sponsorship openings;
Cons
Sometimes not meeting customer expectations, costs or time spent sometimes lead to overall disapointments;

Other Vodafone Employee Reviews

Vodafone is a great place to work
Service Delivery Consultant - Vodafone Wholesale (Former Employee) –  NZ4 December 2019
I worked as a Service Delivery Consultant for around a year, this role was part of a career progression in the same company. This role was definitely very fast paced, had a lot of customer interactions. It definitely taught me communication skills which are valuable for any other role I going into in the future.
This review was a position held in Christchurch not for the premium business consultant as I was previously employed as
Premium Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland24 November 2019
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K