Vodafone Employee Review

Helping customers do their thing better.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand13 March 2015
• Solving customer queries and problems, connecting them to Vodafone products and services that meet their needs.
• Complaints management and resolving.
• Exceed service and performance targets.
• Working and motivating within a fantastic fun team.
• Pushing myself to be the best that I can be within my team.
• Solving problems and taking care of people.
• Providing customers with quick answers, smart solutions and simpler ways to do things.
• Adding Value to every customer question, going the extra mile to exceed our customer expectations.
• Using Wireline tool to check Chorus’s Wholesale network, to be able to carry out submitting order directly to Chorus; Reserve PSTN numbers; Verify Address Details; Query Address information; Check Exchanges; Submit Failed Self Installs; Reschedule an OTT prior to Ready For Service (RFS) date.
• Contributing to motivate my team in what we can do to be the best.
• Feedback & Complaints Management. Investigating Details and Possible Resolutions for a Complaint.
• Basic Technical trouble-shooting for Mobile and Fixed Landline
• Using own ingenuity to be resourceful, solve problems and be inventive with our customers
Pros
Fantastic offices
Cons
None.

Other Vodafone Employee Reviews

Vodafone is a great place to work
Service Delivery Consultant - Vodafone Wholesale (Former Employee) –  NZ4 December 2019
I worked as a Service Delivery Consultant for around a year, this role was part of a career progression in the same company. This role was definitely very fast paced, had a lot of customer interactions. It definitely taught me communication skills which are valuable for any other role I going into in the future.
This review was a position held in Christchurch not for the premium business consultant as I was previously employed as
Premium Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland CBD, Auckland24 November 2019
They could’ve given me some kind of refresher but they didn’t after working for Vodafone previously for five years for the position there which still hasn’t been filled I’m glad I didn’t get the job there there seems to be some sort of racial conflict and the reason why I didn’t get the job was due to resolution conflictWhich they could’ve given me a refresher on to up skill me as I’m already aware of the Vodafone culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vodafone. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K