Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the search See all 2,973 reviews
what i have learned
Customer service and Technical Solutions (Current Employee) –  Smales Farm, Auckland13 May 2019
Confidence
Strong communication skills
Verbal and written skills
Technical knowledge of products
Great phone manners
Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a
Comprehensible way
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Outages which couse long wait time for customers
Great work environment with plenty of growth opportunities
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Christchurch City, Canterbury27 January 2019
Working at Vodafone was a great first job. I learnt everything I needed to know within the first few weeks of training, and throughout the next months to follow, I had support on hand readily available. Management are fantastic and my team leader was incredibly supportive and helpful. The workplace environment was great, big open kitchen areas with plenty of appliances, cutlery and plates/cups. Vodafone also holds a lot of events for its employees, which makes a great bonus. I won't deny saying that my particular job did come with its difficulties. Being a customer service representative for tech meant that I did deal with emotional/frustrated customers so learning to handle stress and being put under that kind of pressure was something I had to adapt to. Following that, I felt as though there are definitely some areas Vodafone needs to improve on. For example, I worked in the tech department so I handled tech related issues. That is what I had been trained for and what I was meant to be handling. And a lot of my calls were simply troubleshooting etc. However what I and many co-workers of mine as well noticed is that a lot of the time my department was held accountable and had to deal with issues that were not only way out of our expertise and knowledge, but were not even meant to be handled by tech agents to begin with. I feel as though the knowledge between different departments was not the best at times and made my job incredibly stressful when I had to chase around many different people just to fix one issue that in the first place, was not my area at all. In saying that,  more... overall, if you're looking for a good career choice, Vodafone is an excellent company that I have been proud to work for and they provide their employees with a great work environment, and the opportunity to grow and pursue different areas at Vodafone.  less
Pros
Great management and co-workers
Cons
Late shifts can be difficult, as not many are rostered on therefore, more pressure on those working at those times
Awesome company to work with
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland23 July 2017
Very busy place to work at as dealing with retail and business customers. Every day was not same and was challenging and dealing with all sorts of customer needs. Management was very very helpful and good. Love to work here everyday without any frustration. Very enjoyable place and love to work again if get a chance.
Work-Life balance
Senior Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Auckland18 May 2017
1)A typical day at work
-We do all day work normal meetings and coding
2) What You learned
-I learnt new skills like CSM Model and participating in Designing
3)Management
-Management is not so good
4)Workplace Culture
-Not so good
5)The hardest part of job
-To maintain work -life balance
6)The most enjoyable part of job
-Coding
Pros
Learning some new skills
Cons
Not so good work culture
fun and multi-culture work place
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Auckland, Auckland18 September 2016
I am in charge of customer service, which means I have experience by communicating with people from all over the world, especially with people from China.
Fast paced, energetic and fun
Event assistant/Volunteer Wrangler (Former Employee) –  Vector Arena, Auckland10 August 2016
I volunteered for J&A Productions who ran Vodafone NZ Music Awards. It was fast paced, at times chaotic but fun and exciting. I over looked 50+ volunteers throughout the week before the event by answering questions, resolving issues and assisted event manager with office duties. I really enjoyed meeting all the artists and getting to know them leading up to the event. I was so happy that the event went on without a glitch. I would love to work behind the scene for another big event.
Excellent work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Penrose, Auckland22 November 2015
Good work environment
very fast paced work
young crowd
lots of complaint calls
excellent employee benefits
Did not like the changing shifts however that was personal, not anything to do with the job itself.
wanted more stable day shifts
benefits
Cons
shift work
Family Orientated
Inbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Auckland5 November 2015
Loved working for Salmat a lot of motivation from team leaders and co workers such a fun environment.

I had fun there its not all about the numbers its about having fun at doing your job i loved it there
Pros
Free Lunches
The Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards are an annual event held in Auckland, New Zealand to celebrate and acknowledge local music.
Presenter/Performer Minder Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland, New Zealand7 September 2015

In 2012 I was responsible for all performers and presenters and coordinating with their minders to make sure that they were ready on time and well looked after. This also involved liaising with the Stage Manager and Assistant Stage Manager.

The hardest part of the job was making sure that everything was run to time as the show was being live streamed to television. Though seeing the show run smoothly and with no problems was the most enjoyable.
overall great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  S27 July 2015
Vodafone was a great place to work. good training, great support, and a great boss. I loved learning about new technology and the thrill of making sales. The best memory I have is, the tradition of celebrating birthdays.
Pros
discounts
Enjoyed Every moment
Telecommunication (Former Employee) –  Auckland, N21 July 2015
I had a blast working with this company, Always had you on your toes, Enjoyed the company as well as the team work...Always on the go
Pros
Had shared lunch
Cons
Not enough hours to keep as all going
Great start
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Christchurch28 June 2015
It was my first job when I finish my diploma. It was really a great start. I learned tons of new skills from this job. I could able to talk to people easily. Even like explain IT knowledge to normal people.
Pros
Good team
Cons
work too late
The 'Engineers' of the Telecommunications Family
SALES & SOLUTIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Auckland28 May 2015
TelstraClear as most will know, owned copper and fibre assets throughout most of NZ and was distributed nationally using a mixture of submarine and subterranean fibre backbone networks. This leant TCL a unique advantage when competing against the larger incumbent - Telecom NZ.

I came on board as a Small Enterprise Sales rep then progressed into Medium Enterprise Sales and lastly a new role creation as a 'Pre-sales Technical Specialist' supporting the Small Enterprise team. Within my tenure at TCL I learnt invaluable sales techniques, technical knowledge and design skills.

I greatly enjoyed working with all staff in all areas of the organisation.

Hardest part of the job was competing with mobile solutions against the likes of Vodafone and Telecom NZ.

The most enjoyable part of the job was amercing myself amongst the myriad of technical and very experienced personal who helped train and develop my skills.
Pros
Technical 'hive', culture, experience
Cons
Mobile, change processes
fun place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Ellerslie29 November 2014
overall company is alright but not stable hours. plus the culture of the organization is not happy or fun
Pros
free lunch
Great work events
Mobile Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Auckland3 September 2014
Anwersing customer calls in relation to their business mobile accounts. Hardest part is dealing with difficult issues.
Pros
Less physical
Cons
Worked in a great team of professionals
Transmission Technician (Former Employee) –  Symonds Street, Auckland30 June 2014
Enjoyed working in an environment where Teamwork, Trust and Respect was the team culture. Team members were always supportive of each other and all the other teams to ensure the service delivery was on time. The network was always available for all customers so that the company could meet its service level agreements and also be able to meet the shareholder set targets. Customer complaints were resolved with urgency while being kept informed on major outages.
OHS was always a priority.
fun workplace
ICT Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Penrose, auckland city12 May 2014
very good workplace
good communication and customer service skills learnt
average management
good co workers
6 days work
good commissions on sales
Pros
commissions
Cons
not good management
Productive and fun
Customer service Operator (Former Employee) –  New Zealand21 April 2014
I learnt that saying too much or too little is never the key to a succeful day its the listeneing and skills you gain that make it worth the working experience
Productive and fun
CALL CENTRE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Great Southroad, Penrose2 March 2014
a very fast paced enviroment, must be flexible and staff was great to wor along side.
Pros
building relationships with customers
Cons
rotating shifts
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Penrose13 January 2014
Day to day duties include answering to inbound queries over the phone and following up on customer issues.

I have been able to excel in my level of customer service.

Management are friendly and understanding.

My co-workers have become amazing friends and make team work very enjoyable.

The hardest part of my job is balancing work and life as I have commitments outside of work that Vodafone cannot accommodate for.

The most enjoyable part of my job are my colleagues.
Pros
Free mobile plan, free work mobile.
Cons
Shift work over 7 days.