Vodafoneziggo
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Vodafoneziggo Employee Reviews

New Zealand26 reviews
Productive and fun place, flexibility
It is a normal work like other company

I have learned, Excel, different database, customer obsession, how to multi tasking.

My team leader is a good TM she helps you achieve your goal and company's goal.

Enjoyable part is the employees, friendly people.
Pros
Flexible working hours
An awful place
Worst job I have ever had. I left because I lost my voice and ran out of sick leave. Their customer service database is an amateur affair, many of the customer names were misspelt. Logging a fault meant using 3 different systems. There was no fault tracking
what i have learned
Confidence
Strong communication skills

Verbal and written skills

Technical knowledge of products

Great phone manners

Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a

Comprehensible way
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Outages which couse long wait time for customers
Great work environment with plenty of growth opportunities
Working at Vodafone was a great first job. I learnt everything I needed to know within the first few weeks of training, and throughout the next months to follow, I had support on hand readily available. Management are fantastic and my team leader was incredibly supportive and helpful. The workplace environment was great, big open kitchen areas with plenty of appliances, cutlery and plates/cups. Vodafone also holds a lot of events for its employees, which makes a great bonus. I won't deny saying that my particular job did come with its difficulties. Being a customer service representative for tech meant that I did deal with emotional/frustrated customers so learning to handle stress and being put under that kind of pressure was something I had to adapt to. Following that, I felt as though there are definitely some areas Vodafone needs to improve on. For example, I worked in the tech department so I handled tech related issues. That is what I had been trained for and what I was meant to be handling. And a lot of my calls were simply troubleshooting etc. However what I and many co-workers of mine as well noticed is that a lot of the time my department was held accountable and had to deal with issues that were not only way out of our expertise and knowledge, but were not even meant to be handled by tech agents to begin with. I feel as though the knowledge between different departments was not the best at times and made my job incredibly stressful when I had to chase around many different people just to fix one issue that in the first place, was not my area at all. In saying that, - more...
Pros
Great management and co-workers
Cons
Late shifts can be difficult, as not many are rostered on therefore, more pressure on those working at those times
Awesome company to work with
Very busy place to work at as dealing with retail and business customers. Every day was not same and was challenging and dealing with all sorts of customer needs. Management was very very helpful and good. Love to work here everyday without any frustration. Very enjoyable place and love to work again if get a chance.
Work-Life balance
1)A typical day at work
-We do all day work normal meetings and coding

2) What You learned

-I learnt new skills like CSM Model and participating in Designing

3)Management

-Management is not so good

4)Workplace Culture

-Not so good

5)The hardest part of job

-To maintain work -life balance

6)The most enjoyable part of job

-Coding
Pros
Learning some new skills
Cons
Not so good work culture
fun and multi-culture work place
I am in charge of customer service, which means I have experience by communicating with people from all over the world, especially with people from China.
Fast paced, energetic and fun
I volunteered for J&A Productions who ran Vodafone NZ Music Awards. It was fast paced, at times chaotic but fun and exciting. I over looked 50+ volunteers throughout the week before the event by answering questions, resolving issues and assisted event manager with office duties. I really enjoyed meeting all the artists and getting to know them leading up to the event. I was so happy that the event went on without a glitch. I would love to work behind the scene for another big event.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodafoneziggo?
Excellent work environment
Good work environment
very fast paced work

young crowd

lots of complaint calls

excellent employee benefits

Did not like the changing shifts however that was personal, not anything to do with the job itself.

wanted more stable day shifts
benefits
Cons
shift work
Family Orientated
Loved working for Salmat a lot of motivation from team leaders and co workers such a fun environment.

I had fun there its not all about the numbers its about having fun at doing your job i loved it there
Pros
Free Lunches
The Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards are an annual event held in Auckland, New Zealand to celebrate and acknowledge local music.

In 2012 I was responsible for all performers and presenters and coordinating with their minders to make sure that they were ready on time and well looked after. This also involved liaising with the Stage Manager and Assistant Stage Manager.

The hardest part of the job was making sure that everything was run to time as the show was being live streamed to television. Though seeing the show run smoothly and with no problems was the most enjoyable.
overall great job
Vodafone was a great place to work. good training, great support, and a great boss. I loved learning about new technology and the thrill of making sales. The best memory I have is, the tradition of celebrating birthdays.
Pros
discounts
Enjoyed Every moment
I had a blast working with this company, Always had you on your toes, Enjoyed the company as well as the team work...Always on the go
Pros
Had shared lunch
Cons
Not enough hours to keep as all going
Great start
It was my first job when I finish my diploma. It was really a great start. I learned tons of new skills from this job. I could able to talk to people easily. Even like explain IT knowledge to normal people.
Pros
Good team
Cons
work too late
The 'Engineers' of the Telecommunications Family
TelstraClear as most will know, owned copper and fibre assets throughout most of NZ and was distributed nationally using a mixture of submarine and subterranean fibre backbone networks. This leant TCL a unique advantage when competing against the larger incumbent - Telecom NZ.

I came on board as a Small Enterprise Sales rep then progressed into Medium Enterprise Sales and lastly a new role creation as a 'Pre-sales Technical Specialist' supporting the Small Enterprise team. Within my tenure at TCL I learnt invaluable sales techniques, technical knowledge and design skills.

I greatly enjoyed working with all staff in all areas of the organisation.

Hardest part of the job was competing with mobile solutions against the likes of Vodafone and Telecom NZ.

The most enjoyable part of the job was amercing myself amongst the myriad of technical and very experienced personal who helped train and develop my skills.
Pros
Technical 'hive', culture, experience
Cons
Mobile, change processes
fun place to work
overall company is alright but not stable hours. plus the culture of the organization is not happy or fun
Pros
free lunch
Great work events
Anwersing customer calls in relation to their business mobile accounts. Hardest part is dealing with difficult issues.
Pros
Less physical
Cons
Worked in a great team of professionals
Enjoyed working in an environment where Teamwork, Trust and Respect was the team culture. Team members were always supportive of each other and all the other teams to ensure the service delivery was on time. The network was always available for all customers so that the company could meet its service level agreements and also be able to meet the shareholder set targets. Customer complaints were resolved with urgency while being kept informed on major outages.
OHS was always a priority.
fun workplace
very good workplace
good communication and customer service skills learnt

average management

good co workers

6 days work

good commissions on sales
Pros
commissions
Cons
not good management
Productive and fun
I learnt that saying too much or too little is never the key to a succeful day its the listeneing and skills you gain that make it worth the working experience
Productive and fun
a very fast paced enviroment, must be flexible and staff was great to wor along side.
Pros
building relationships with customers
Cons
rotating shifts