Waikato District Health Board Pay & Benefits reviews
New Zealand60 reviews
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 72 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Most enjoyable part was the staff I worked with. Life long friendships were formed throughout my time there (6 years). Management on a whole was pretty good. Pay, not so good. Learnt so much, and my role was so varied which I loved.
Leave was always approved
Again, pay wasn't good
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Waikato District Health Board?
See more Waikato District Health Board reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waikato District Health Board. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 72 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Waikato District Health Board
- What are the working hours at Waikato District Health Board?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Waikato District Health Board?2 people answered
- Does Waikato District Health Board require a background check? What kind of background check does Wa…One person answered
- What is the interview process like at Waikato District Health Board?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at Waikato District Health Board?
- Whats the culture like working at Tokoroa Hospital?
- Is there any work experience for a qualified healthcare assistance ?
- I have a Friend working here, how can i get in touch with him since i lost his contact? please help …
- How should you prepare for an interview at Waikato District Health Board?
- What questions are normally asked on social work interviews, at waikato dhb
See all questions and answers