Waitemata District Health Board Employee Review

View all Waitemata District Health Board reviews

Hardowrking but interesting Job .
Needs Assessor and Service Cordinator (Current Employee) –  Auckland3 July 2012
It was a great learning Curve , new Role to me . My days are very busy as I work in an Acute Medical ward mainly patients Over 65 Yrs of age with all commplicated needs and diseases.I enjoy wirking with my coworkers theya are very experienced in this arae and always willing to support me . The hardest part is seeing these old people at their worst and seeing their sadness when assessed and required residential Care .the best part of teh work is it is very busy and no time to moan about that . keep going .
Pros
meeting patients daily. office hours . very rewarding
Cons
exhausting

Other Waitemata District Health Board Employee Reviews

Busy, social workplace
ACC Elective Surgery Contract Manager (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland17 September 2019
Worked with a great team in a small office space. Had an excellent manager who was interested in his team and did his best to ensure the smooth functioning and open communication was enhanced.
Dental assistant
Dental assistant (Former Employee) –  Waitakere, Auckland29 July 2019
ARDS was an awesome place to work I had no background in dental assistant they trained me, lovely staff an people to work with everyday was different. Very paitient an helpful gave you time to learn an grow no pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waitemata District Health Board. Our community is ready to answer.

Waitemata District Health Board Reviews by Location