Walmart

New Zealand7 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 234,718 reviews

Good Company for Drivers

You do what you're hired to do, DRIVE. No loading or unloading by driver. Equipment is well maintained and modern. SAFETY is first and foremost. Many different work schedules. Always reset your driving hours at home.

Pros

Management, Drivers, Enviroment, Pay

Great culture and room for advancement

Great place to grow and expand business talent. provides a culture of growth. Able to create long lasting relationships within the company. Ability to travel and see new areas

I absolutely loved this job

I loved this job they understand what you are going through and try they best to help you out, friendly associates, you get to meet new people and learn different things.

Challenging and fun, data driven company with solid leadership

An experience like no other, the workplace offered many ways to improve upon myself while growing the business and establishing long lasting relationships with both internal and external customers.

Great Place to Work

If you want to advance you can, but you must be a self-starter and go for it. Some many opportunities, the sky is the limit.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes schedules can be rough

Sales Floor Associate

On a typical day, I would clock-in and greet everyone in the break room. After greeting everyone, I would look to see what needs be done and needs be stocked. I would ask managers for additional tasks that needed to be worked. Since I was at a fast pace worker. After all my tasks were done. I would help out my co-workers on down-stacking palets for inventory management. I learned everything fast which lead to working departments for example Dairy,Frozen,Meat, and Inventory management. .

Pros

The managers let me do anything I wanted to do.

Cons

Managers did not know how to run the store because most of the managers were new.

decent company

Decent company that is working to try and catch up with amazon and other major ecommerce competitors. Great values that have been passed on throughout the years. The compensation of managers leaves a lot of room to be desired. A huge plus is they do not require a college degree for management positions, and the leaders have been promoted from the floor in most cases.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Walmart