Walmart

Walmart

Walmart Employee Review

decent company

Decent company that is working to try and catch up with amazon and other major ecommerce competitors. Great values that have been passed on throughout the years. The compensation of managers leaves a lot of room to be desired. A huge plus is they do not require a college degree for management positions, and the leaders have been promoted from the floor in most cases.

Same location

Great culture and room for advancement

Great place to grow and expand business talent. provides a culture of growth. Able to create long lasting relationships within the company. Ability to travel and see new areas

I absolutely loved this job

I loved this job they understand what you are going through and try they best to help you out, friendly associates, you get to meet new people and learn different things.

Challenging and fun, data driven company with solid leadership

An experience like no other, the workplace offered many ways to improve upon myself while growing the business and establishing long lasting relationships with both internal and external customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Walmart
  • decent company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?