Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Warehouse Stationery Employee Reviews

New Zealand27 reviews
Warehouse stationery was my first job out of high school in the working industry. it taught me Customer service and how to work in a team effectively.
I definitely enjoyed the work place and was looked after well.
FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.
Warehouse left me a deep impression when I first reached Auckland.At the same time ,I think this company is enough good in everything including salary and fair.This is the most important reason why I choose work in Warehouse.If you could enroll me,I am really appreciate.
Pros
improve my ability
Cons
long time
Easy going job for a full-time student like me. There are not many hard tasks when working. It is a team effort and the main motive is to keep customers happy.
I worked at the Store Support office for 4 years, and in that time learnt so much about online retail, how a large online retailer website works, marketing and content, UX, testing, data and everything in between. It's a fast paced place, and its a fun place. The people you work with daily are great to work with, and also work very hard to achieve great results.
Working for WSL was an amazing experience and a great induction into the fields of sales + customer services. Management was great and really enjoyed learning from WSL and the values they uphold.
Pros
Work functions
Cons
Distance
If you're wanting to develop your customer service skills, product knowledge and everything in between then a job here is for you.
WS is very customer focused in making sure that the customer has the full experience from when they enter the store to when they leave.
people are very nice they help you understand the future better with technology and other brands.
I learned how to multi task and how to use the label gun also how to communicate with customers effectively.
Very outgoing, always something that needs to be done, awesome team to work with.
The hardest part about the job would be adapting to all the new photographic and copying skills required.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Warehouse Stationery?
warehouse stationery is a fun working place and is an challenging job. the team there is great and it is easy to get along. at times it is challenging when faced by difficult customers although it is a joy to be challenged.
Pros
fun team
the people i worked with were all really positive my manager was funny and made working seem like fun.
fast paced ind variety of jobs with in the company if trained for ll departmets which i was
The company had a culture for great customer service and this rubbed off on all who worked within in.

There was always new things to learn and always something to teach other staff members.

I learnt alot in the 5 years i was with the company about the job i was originally hired for and then many opportunities to grow and learn tasks and jobs within the store i was with.

The staff have a passion for providing the best services to their customers that they can and this shows in sales as well the many comments from happy customers who will always come back.
Pros
Great staff with passion
Cons
as the team was small advancement was difficult
a typical day at work - customer service, stock, checkouts
what i learned - communication skills

management - fair

workplace culture - mixed

the most enjoyable part of the job - helping customers
Pros
good hours, great staff
Cons
leaving the job
always picking up on new things each day.
the management and staff were amazing and friendly.

enjoyed the work space and helpiing customers find what they're after.
Pros
learning new things each day
Cons
not enough hours
a typical day at work
the most enjoyable part of the job

the hardest part of the job

what i learned

management

workplace culture

focus on company a
Pros
Cons
long hour
It was good it do work experience there because I learnt a lot from the workers. I enjoyed the customer service. I learnt how to gain customer services as I am a shy person but I manage to come out of my shell
i only worked here part time maybe 3 days a week, but everyone got along quiet well.

management was good at times. safe to say i learned alot about retail and customer service.
Pros
good first job, about learning
Cons
didnt get the hours that i needed, even though they hired more people
my co-workers were all inviting and fun people to work with.
meeting new and different kinds of people due to the location (airport) was one of the highlights. the hardest part of the job would probably be during the peak sales during back to school, where the store was constantly busy. other than that, Warehouse stationery was a fun place to work, and i enjoyed it very much.
The company has a great culture and is lead by an outstanding talented management group. The staff all work closely together to make a cohesive team.
Pros
Staff discounts
Cons
While working at Warehouse Stationery in West Auckland Aea , I was so enthused to have a management position with one of the largest companies in New Zealand. Within a short amount of time they so called work/life balance was a total farce.

The hours contracted and actual hours were totally in favour of the company, starting times began before 8am and usually don't finish till close.

The team I was working were a mixed bunch, much had double standards in regards to staff uniform, professionalism, and team work.

It has been the biggest regret of my career to have worked at this company and would urge any reader to consider a job anywhere else before accepting one at Warehouse Stationery.
Pros
More Pros for the company than the individual
Cons
Hourly rate, long long hours
The warehouse Group namely Warehouse Stationery is profit orientated and doesn't give any regards to their contracted employees. The positions are long hours well exceeding other countries around the world, the pay is equivalent to Mc Donalds actually KFC pay better. Their culture of being unbiased and monthly prejudicial is so untrue.
Pros
not for the employee
Cons
Long Hours