Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Warehouse Stationery reviews

Warehouse Stationery

Warehouse Stationery Employee Review

All teko

FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.

Same role

Fast-paced and enjoyable

As my first job, Warehouse Stationery is a fantastic place to work. There is the opportunity for further development within the store, and you're not fixed to one job and are able to move from the floor, ticketing, print copy center as you gain confidence. The management of the store is very strong and there is a great work culture between the entire team. Supervisors and Assistant Managers are strong on personal development and provide useful advice and mentorship to advance your skillsets. During January, it gets very busy which can be stressful at times but you learn to cope. The most enjoyable part of the job is to work with customers and the team. Hours were flexible and solid, and the pay rate was above minimum wage with no prior experience.

Pros

Good hours
Same role

Stationery freak

Warehouse stationery was my first job out of high school in the working industry. it taught me Customer service and how to work in a team effectively. I definitely enjoyed the work place and was looked after well.
Same location

Fun workplace with an abundance of talented people

I worked at the Store Support office for 4 years, and in that time learnt so much about online retail, how a large online retailer website works, marketing and content, UX, testing, data and everything in between. It's a fast paced place, and its a fun place. The people you work with daily are great to work with, and also work very hard to achieve great results.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Warehouse Stationery
  • All teko
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?