Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Warehouse Stationery Employee Review

fun place to work at

7 December 2018
people are very nice they help you understand the future better with technology and other brands.
I learned how to multi task and how to use the label gun also how to communicate with customers effectively.
23 May 2014
Same role
Customer Service (Current Employee) - Royal Oak, Auckland, New Zealand
Working for this industry has taught me a lot of things like:

Customer Service

Uncovering Customers Needs

Management Roles

How Business Works

Finance & Retail Aspect of the Business

The best part of working here is the team, this company has the best customer service and a friendly team who is always nice to each other and respects everyone equally. Even the managers and team members are respected which makes them feel more open about new ideas that come up to help increase sales.
Pros
Fun Working Environment
Cons
11 November 2013
Same role
customer service (Former Employee) - Mount Maunganui
we would have a everyday routine eg. vacuum floor be for opening doors, making sure our audits were done, pricing was correct and up dated tickets were put out. bringing all our stock forward and would do orders once a week. lots of printing for businesses and normal customers. Management very stricked. co-workers awesome to get along with, the hardest part of my job would have been having 100 copy orders and trying to get them all done by the end of the day.
the most enjoyable part of the job was learning and experiencing something everyday.
Pros
every month if targets are meet we got pizza.
Cons
ringing me at the last minute to come in.
24 February 2014
Same location
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - tauranga new zealand
I always enjoyed my days working in a great environment, at warehouse stationery, everyday was different with a wide range of task at hand to do, while interacting with new customers
Pros
being part of a great team