Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Warehouse Stationery reviews

Warehouse Stationery

Warehouse Stationery Employee Review

fun place to work at

people are very nice they help you understand the future better with technology and other brands. I learned how to multi task and how to use the label gun also how to communicate with customers effectively.

Same role

Friendly and Fun Place to Work

Working for this industry has taught me a lot of things like: Customer Service Uncovering Customers Needs Management Roles How Business Works Finance & Retail Aspect of the Business The best part of working here is the team, this company has the best customer service and a friendly team who is always nice to each other and respects everyone equally. Even the managers and team members are respected which makes them feel more open about new ideas that come up to help increase sales.

Pros

Fun Working Environment

Cons

Same role

caring and friendly environment.

we would have a everyday routine eg. vacuum floor be for opening doors, making sure our audits were done, pricing was correct and up dated tickets were put out. bringing all our stock forward and would do orders once a week. lots of printing for businesses and normal customers. Management very stricked. co-workers awesome to get along with, the hardest part of my job would have been having 100 copy orders and trying to get them all done by the end of the day. the most enjoyable part of the job was learning and experiencing something everyday.

Pros

every month if targets are meet we got pizza.

Cons

ringing me at the last minute to come in.
Same location

Always a great day at work with great people

I always enjoyed my days working in a great environment, at warehouse stationery, everyday was different with a wide range of task at hand to do, while interacting with new customers

Pros

being part of a great team

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Warehouse Stationery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

• Warehouse Stationery
  • fun place to work at
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?