Warehouse Stationery
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Warehouse Stationery Employee Review

Stationery freak

24 May 2020
Warehouse stationery was my first job out of high school in the working industry. it taught me Customer service and how to work in a team effectively. I definitely enjoyed the work place and was looked after well.
30 January 2020
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Auckland
FIRST of all you sit JUST above minimum wage so like 50cents more than the minimum wage. Didn’t get a payrise much if you did get one it’s only like a 50cents jump after months of training. The management was shxt they didn’t care if you were sick or any family problem that has come up they just want to know if it was okay to still come in even when your going through things. The only cool thing about this job for me was meeting new friends and free feeds thats about it. Won’t recommend this job cause honestly thats where arseh0les like to shop you get so much stuck up people.
8 November 2018
retail sales (Former Employee) - Masterton, Wellington
Very outgoing, always something that needs to be done, awesome team to work with. The hardest part about the job would be adapting to all the new photographic and copying skills required.
24 February 2014
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - tauranga new zealand
I always enjoyed my days working in a great environment, at warehouse stationery, everyday was different with a wide range of task at hand to do, while interacting with new customers
Pros
being part of a great team